chapter 36

"I'm yours baby..only yours-ouch babe your nails! jungkook! It hurts" Taehyung said trying to free his hand from the angry bunny who is digging his nails.

Jungkook just glared at Taehyung and pressured his nails more.

"AUWH! Jungkook!!" Taehyung screamed. Jin laughed the younger's misery.

"Good Jungkook! That's ma boy! Show him what you can do! He wouldn't dare to do such a thing again" jin smirked.

"Shut up pinkpan!!!" Taehyung complained. Jin gasped, offend at what he heard.

"You shut up cheater!" Jin shouted.

"What!!! I'm not a cheater! How dare you!!"

"Even talking to someone who is hitting on you is cheating for your information" Jin said looking at his nails. Taehyung's jaw dropped hearing this .

"Excuse me? Who said that?!"

"It's my theory bitch" Jin scoffed.

"Why are you fighting with Jin hyung huh?? What he is saying is true! Dare to talk like that with hyung now" Jungkook warned and got up from taehyung's lap.

*DiNg DoNg*

"Ah who is at this hour" Jungkook opened the door and saw his parents.

"Eomma appa" he said and stepped away to let his parents come.

"Are we disturbing at this moment?" Mr.jeon said.

"Aish what are you telling appa.." Jungkook kissed his father's cheek and took the bags from their hands.

"What are these?"

"Oh we brought dinner..Wanted to have a lovely dinner with you guys" Mrs.jeon said with a smile.

"Really?? I was making dinner"

"That's okayy..we can eat everything right honey? Oh taehyungie my son!" She said excitedly seeing taehyung walking to the living room along with jin.

"Mom dad..how are you" taehyung said with a smile.

"We are good bub" Mrs. Jeon said and hugged taehyung.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and glanced at jin who made a funny face.

"Woah I'm hurt! You don't even see me?" Jin said glaring at the older couple.

"You see him and not me..you knew me first! Not this joker" jin complained. Taehyung shot a glare at Jin who scoffed.

Older couple chuckled.

"Hey don't call my son like that" Mrs.jeon said sitting on the couch.

"He is not your son" Jungkook glared at his boyfriend who looked at him with an apologetic look.

Mrs.jeon rolled his eyes.

"Oh shut up bun..Taehyung is also my son" She smiled warmly at Taehyung.

"I will put them" Taehyung said stretching his hand out to Jungkook.

"No thanks..I have hands" Jungkook said with an angry voice which others also heard.

"Kook..Why are talking like that?" Mr.jeon questioned.

"Oh ask from him appa..He is your son na" Taehyung sighed.

"Aww are you jealous"

"Why would I eomma"

"Jungkook I will unpack them" Jin said taking the bags from Jungkook who nodded.

"Aren't you going?" Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung.