Chapter 16

"What the fluff is wrong with you!?" Jin asked finally done with bunny male's actions. Jungkook rolled his eyes and started to write his notes.

"Yah don't ignore me brat!"

"Hyung I'm totally fine! Leave me alone!" jin glared at the younger before starting his rap-

"yaaa JEON JUNGKOOk! STOP TELLING ME THAT YOU ARE FINE! I OBSEREVED YOUR ACTIONS FOR PAST FEW DAYS! YOU WERE SMILING IN TO THE AIR, BLUSHING AND NOW YOU ARE STARING INTO THE SPACE WITH A SAD MOTHERFUCKING FACE! HAVE YOU GONE MAD OR ARE YOU IN LOVE?!" jin finished while panting. by now everyone around them had attention on them.

"both.." jungkook said dreamily forgetting the fact what he just said. jin widened his eyes.

"BOTH????!!" jungkook startled and packed his stuffs done with jin's blabbering.

"there is nothing hyung! let me do my work properly!!" saying that he was about to go. but yuna came to him with a worried face.

"jungkookie right?" jungkook mentally rolled his eyes.

"it's jungkook.." he said with a cold tone which made jin frown.

"oh okay..Did you see taehyung? " yuna asked looking around. jungkook scoffed.

"I'm not his boyfriend to know where he is AND you are his girlfriend. You have to know where he is.. why are you asking me??" jin was surprised at jungkook and held his hand.

"Chill kook..She just asked a simple question..why are you so mad?" Jin asked raising an eyebrow.

"Then simple answer..I don't know.." Jungkook said and turned around to leave then turned to her again.

"Find him by yourself or you will lose him.." yuna blinked her eyes twice.

He sounds so jealous..why Taehyung can't understand him!

"I'm sorry about my friend..He normally is not like this.."

"No it's okay..I will go now.."

"Did you see Taehyung? Did you see Taehyung? Blah blah blah!" Jungkook mocked while walking who know to where.

"How do I know where he is? What nonsense! Maybe he is—Owh!!" He screamed as he walked in to a wall.. At least that's what he thought.

"Aish these fricking walls are always on my way!"

"Why are you talking to yourself?" Jungkook stopped talking as he recognized the voice.

"And I'm not a wall.." Jungkook huffed and look at Taehyung. And what happened next surprised Taehyung.

"Look your girlfriend is finding you and here you are roaming around the school! Are you practicing to become a wall or something?!" Taehyung gave jungkook a confused look.

"You looked mad..had a bad day?"

"That's none of your fucking business!" Jungkook spat standing closer to Taehyung.

"It looks like I'm right.."

"What is right?? Nothing is right and you are not right!!! Although your name is Taehyung, you are wrong! Not right! You are always wrong!!! You can understand nothing!! Pft calling yourself a bad boy but acts like a pussy! If you are a bad boy then who should we call a real bad boy? I don't know what is wrong with this people!" Jungkook started to ramble out of frustration. Taehyung stared at Jungkook not knowing what is wrong with the younger.

"Umm?"

"What umm??! YOU YOU! Can't you see I lo—" Jungkook covered his mouth quickly gulping down the words. Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"What were you going to say?" Jungkook stepped on Taehyung's foot causing Taehyung to wince in pain.

"This my mouth and my words and my tongue ! I can talk when I want and I can stop when I want! You don't have right to ask what I was going to say!"

Why is he blasting like this??

Jungkook stepped more closer and startes to hit Taehyung's chest with his fists like a baby which took Taehyung off guard.

"You fucking idiotic green clown! You bitch! You peanut! You mindless fish face! How could you!!! Rot in hell!!" Taehyung tried to stop jung but jungkook kept hitting him.

Finally Jungkook stopped as he felt like it's enough and glared at the confused man.

"GO! Your GIRLFRIEND is finding you!" Taehyung scratched his head .

"My girlfriend?" Jungkook scoffed.

"What 'my girlfriend'? Do you have many girlfriends?? UFF not surprised anymore!! What the fuck kim Taehyung!!!"

Oh no! Before he kill me I better leave...

"Oh where are you going?! I'm not done yet!!!" Jungkook said pulling Taehyung to him by his collar.

"First telling me that Your friend loves and and The next day you have a girlfriend! You are full of surprises you blueberry !"  Taehyung released himself from jungkook and pins him to the wall.

"Why are you so mad?"

"CAN'T YOU SEE I'M JEALOUS?!"

.................

Complete silence as Taehyung was trying to process.

"Jealous of what?" Jungkook took a deep breath as he was getting mad since Taehyung is acting like a baby.

"Because-because YOUR FISH IS HOTTER THAN MINE!" Jungkook screamed and pushed Taehyung away.

Taehyung shook his head.

Fish?

"I don't even know that I have a fish..How do you know?"

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG LEAVE BEFORE I REMOVE YOUR TEETH ONE BY ONE SO YOU WILL NOT BE HANDSOME ANYMORE!" But before Taehyung could go someone grabbed his collar.

He looked back just to see their principal. Also principal had held jungkook's collar too.

"This is a school..Oh it's you two again.."principal said as he recognized the two.

"Didn't I told you two to keep your fights at home?"

"He started it!!" Jungkook pointed to Taehyung whose mouth hung open.

"It's not me!"And it goes on. Poor principal had to witness t sandwich between them. At that moment he thought that he would have just ignore the two fight and mind his business .

________________________________

"He fought with you out of nowhere?" Taehyung nods his head.

"He burst out at me too..."

"You know what yuna..I think you are right..

He is jealous.."

Taehyung stared to fuming in anger as he saw the scene in front of him—

Hope you guys liked it!🤧💖

Vote and comment..

Love youu guysss💖💖