Chapter 30

"Taehyung.." his mother called his name taking his attention. He was amazed to be honest.

"Your appa needs to talk to you.." Taehyung sits on the couch looking at his parents. After many years, they are sitting like this.

"Do you have a lover?" Taehyung's appa asks with a stern voice.

"Yes.." Taehyung answers back with the same tone as his father.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Taehyung wanted to laugh. And he did.. his parents stared at him with confused look.

"Why should I tell you?"

"Taehyung.."

"Oh come on appa..since when you started to care about me? Since when you remembered that your son is also in this house and needed your love and attention?" Taehyung says as he couldn't hold back.

"Taehyung.." Mr.kim was speechless. He couldn't believe what his son said..

"Tae what are you telling? We always care for you..we never forgot you.." mrs.kim says with a small voice.

"Stop talking nonsense eomma. You guys never remembered that I'm here. All you cared about is your damn beer bottle..after these these this is the first time you talked to me.. so why would I tell you that I have a lover? You don't even know I'm here..so why should I?" Taehyung says and gets up to go..

Both of his parents stared at his son with wide eyes.. They didn't know that taehyung felt like this.

"Tae bear.." his mother called him with a soft voice making him froze on the spot.. it's been years that he heard this word from his mother. And it brought tears to his eyes which he quickly wiped off..

"You remembered now eomma? You forgot to call me like that..And I was craving for you two to call me even though I'm not little anymore.." he says still back facing his parents..

"You have anything to say?" Mr.kim sighs and went to Taehyung. He put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder. That's when he realized how much his son has grown. He is much more taller than him.

Then there was a knock on the door. Taehyung's gaze quickly shifts to the door. He almost forgot that jungkook is coming today because of his parents.

Before he could go, mrs.kim when to the door and opened it revealing Jungkook.

He blinks his eyes seeing the lady then he realized that he is Taehyung's mother and quickly bowed to her. Taehyung walked to the door and stood in front of his mother.

"Jungkook.."

"Taehyung..I called you few times to inform you..but You didn't answer." He says as he knew he came in a wrong time..

Mr and mrs kim eyed Jungkook and looked at each other.

"It's okay..come in"

"No no..I will go home..i don't want to interrupt.." jungkook whispers to Taehyung who held his hand and took him in..

"Tae bear who is this.." mrs. Kim asks. Jungkook looks at taehyung not knowing what to do. As he knows Taehyung's parents are not bad.

"You asked me if I have a lover..And I said yes..If you are wondering this is my lover.." taehyung says with a blank face to which his parents widened their eyes.

"And if you have a problem with that I don't care..You can just act like before ignoring my existence and stay with your alcohol.." jungkook sighs mentally rolling his eyes at Taehyung's words.

"Don't be rude.." jungkook whispers to Taehyung who rolled his eyes. Jungkook wanted to smack Taehyung's head. But he can't Infront of Taehyung's parents.