Chapter 14

I was the one who loved you even though you gave me a thousand reasons not to
________________________________

"Jungkookie!"

"Yes Cho A?" She grabbed jungkook's hand and walked to the garden.

"Kookie..I have something to tell you.." Jungkook blinked his eyes twice before nodding his head. Cho A looked above jungkook's shoulder and took a deep breath.

"I like you..I like you so much kookie.." she said while smiling. Jungkook widened his eyes as he hear it.

"W-Wha.."

"Yes kookie.." Jungkook stared at her for a while before talking.

"Cho A a-actually..I-I only see you as a friend.." Jungkook said rubbing his nape.

"But we can try being a couple right?"

"We c-can't Cho.."

"Why?" Cho A asked with hopefully eyes.

"I'm seeing someone" he finally said it. Cho A widened his eyes and smiles.

"It's okay then kookie.."

"I'm sorry cho A..but we are still friends okayy??" She smiled and hugs jungkook.

"Oh my pink slippers! He is in love! Bitch—" jimin covered jin's mouth.

"I told you bitch.." jimin said uncovering jin's mouth.

"Yes you told but that still doesn't say that he is in love with that bastard.." jin said rolling his eyes. Jimin elbows him and showed him a direction. He looked at the direction and saw his cousin looking at him. He gave a thumbs up to her mouthing 'good job'.

"Let's go before jungkook see us!" Jimin said dragging jin away.

Jungkook pulled away and gave Cho A a smile.

They better pay me more for this shits😑

Cho A thought glaring at where the duo was before.

________________________________

"Jungkook.." the younger one glances at ji-hoon.

"Yes hyung?"

"Why is that boy looking at you time to time?" Jungkook frowns and looks back just to see Taehyung looking at him. Jungkook's heart skipped a beat and he looked at ji-hoon.

"I-I don't know..He is crazy.."

"But seems like he want to talk to you.."

"Aish hyung let's ignore him.." He said grabbing older's hand to go but interrupted when Taehyung walked to them, glaring at the other boy.

"Hey bunny.."

"I'm not a bunny!" Jungkook said glaring at Taehyung.

"Listen..I have something to say..." Taehyung looked at jungkook and then at ji-hoon.

"Alone.." ji-hoon scoffed and walked in front of jungkook.

"Excuse you I'm not moving from here.." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Then you stay..We will go.."

"No! If you want to talk, then talk I'm here also!" That's when Taehyung lost it. He opened his mouth to talk because of anger but closed it, deadly glaring at ji-hoon.

"Hyung..it's okay you can go.." Jungkook said butting in because he knew something bad will happen if ji-hoon doesn't go..

"But—"