Chapter 12

You can't blame gravity for falling in love

_______________________________
Thank you so much for 4k+reads🤧❣️😭 Love you guys lots!❤️

"JIN HYUNG!" A loud thud was heard as jimin screamed from the top of his lungs, calling jin.

Jimin went to jin's room to met with the latter on the floor near the bed. And now glaring at him. Jimin nervously smiled while rubbing his nape.

"HELP ME TO GET UP YOU BITCH!!" Jimin immediately helped jin who was complaining to him about screaming out of nowhere scaring the shit out of him.

"Why the fuck you came here now??! You better give me a good reason!!!" Jimin rolled his eyes and sat down on the bed.

"Trust me..I have a good reason.." jimin said winking. Jin rolled his eyes.

"Just fucking tell me already!!"

"Geez..fine..I'm getting vibes that jungkook loves someone.."

...
...
...
...
...

"DUDE WHAT—" jimin covered jin's mouth.

"Gosh hyung.." jin pushed away jimin's hand.

"What?who? When?how—"

"Can you shut up for a second?"jimin glared at jin.

"Ah okay okayy...just tell me the details.."

Then jimin started to tell how he saw Jungkook smiling like an idiot and blushing. He even saw Jungkook blushing looking at his phone..He also saw it was a boy because he saw the photo a little..and it was like someone he know.. jin listen to jimin clearly and rolled his eyes.

"You midget how can you clearly say that it's kim Taehyung? Don't you know how much they hate each other?"

"Hyung! I'm not assuring..it's just I saw the picture he was looking at..I know that I didn't see it properly..but he looks familiar..He got a insta notification and he read it..He got flustered. Then he quickly typed and screamed cursing Taehyung.." jin was in deep thoughts and nods his head.

"Interesting...But still we can't be sure about that Taehyung thing..about he is in love, I have a plan to find out.." he smirked and told what he has in his head. Jimin also smirked hearing jin.

"Oho what did I do to have a genius hyung like you.." he said making kissing face but met with a pillow which made him fall onto the floor.

"Kiss the floor like always..and stop buttering." Jin said and went to the bathroom.

"Aish! HYUNG WHEN ARE WE GOING TO START THE PLAN?!"

"don't scream brat! Do you want Jungkook to hear you???"

"Ah sorry sorry.."

"Maybe from tomorrow.."

________________________________

"Cho-A..hey!" Jungkook smiled and hugged the girl who hugged back. Cho-A also smiled but it turned into a glare seeing his cousin grinning at her creepily..

"So how are you kook?" She asked when they pulled away.

"I'm fine Cho-A.."

"Aww my lovely cousin!! You don't know how much I missed you my darling!" Jin rambled and hugged her. She rolled her eyes and leaned into jin's ear.

"You better pay me well asshole..If he break our friendship, I will tell him everything.." she said patting jin's other cheek.

"Oh come on..my plans never fail..so do you worry.." jin grinned and pulled away, clearing his throat.