Chapter 29

Taehyung bit his bottom lip to stop himself from crying because he doesn't want to look weak in front of his lover. He quickly looks away controlling his tears.

Taehyung just finished telling everything to Jungkook who listened to everything carefully. Jungkook also couldn't believe what his lover has been through. And moreover he hid everything, showing he is free from problems.

Jungkook was asking questions from time to time because he wanted to know everything. He wanted Taehyung to open up to him. To release his pain.

Jungkook noticed that Taehyung is trying very hard to control. He noticed at the very first beginning. He knew this will be a sensitive topic by remembering how Taehyung talked when he was drunk.

He slowly held Taehyung's cold hands taking Taehyung's attention.

"Why are you controlling Tae?" Taehyung gulps and blinked rapidly .

"Taehyung...I'm your boyfriend na..why are you controlling your tears? I know how it's painful for you because this is the first time you let out all of your thoughts for someone.." he said softly. Taehyung shifted his gaze to meet jungkook's concerned eyes.

"Baby..I'm not going to judge you..never okay? Please don't keep this to yourself..do you want to cry?" Taehyung nods his head slowly causing jungkook to smile a little.

"Then cry..no one will judge you in here.." with that Taehyung felt overwhelmed. He immediately broke down on Jungkook's shoulder, nuzzling his face on jungkook's neck.

Jungkook quickly wrapped his arms around Taehyung, giving him warmth.

Taehyung felt so happy that he could tell this to someone. Specially his boyfriend. He is glad that he got a lover like Jungkook. Even though most of the times they do is bickering, both of them love each other so much. He never felt this much happy. He cried because of happy and because of the pain inside his heart.

Jungkook comforted him and let him cry until he calmed down.

"Thank you baby.." Taehyung says pulling away from the hug. Jungkook chuckles.

"Why are thanking? I'm your boyfriend.." Taehyung smiled widely and pecked jungkook's lips.

"You see..I'm glad you let it out.. I'm glad you are trusting me enough to—" he got cut off by Taehyung's finger on his lips.

"I always trusted you.. I wasn't brave enough to tell you because I know that I will cry in front of you.."

"Just keep in mind that You can tell me anything okay?" Before Taehyung could reply there was a loud thud startling the duo. Both of them quickly moved away from each other to look at the door.

Um which was totally broken at the moment and jimin standing on their with a taekwondo pose.

"Oh my god where is my bunny!!! Jungkookie!!!!" Jin ran inside bumping on to jimin who fell on his face onto the floor.

"Jin don't panic..both of them are together—"

"You shut up brainless IQ! What is that man kidnapped my child!! *gasp* oh myyyyyyy!!!" Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Dude Taehyung is Jungkook's boyfriend..why would he even kidnap his boyfriend??" Jin turns around with a glare and hits namjoon with his shoe.

"Don't dude me!!"

"Also! I don't even trust that man! What if he rape jun—"

"CAN SOMEONE FUCKING HELP ME TO STAND UP?? DUMB CAT AND SQUIRREL HELP ME WITHOUT STANDING THERE STARING AT MY THICC ASS!!" Jimin shouted loudly scaring the shit out of everyone.