chapter 31

Jungkook went inside his parent's house . He got a call from his eomma saying that there is someone who came to meet him. He frowns when he saw an unfamiliar car outside.

"Eomma..appa.. I'm home.." he says taking his parent's attention.

"Living room honey.." mrs.jeon days loudly.. jungkook walks in with a smile but it turns to a frown when he saw a couple at his parent's age and a handsome boy at his age..well not handsome anymore..And it didn't took him more time to recognize that he is that bitch of ex.

Mrs.jeon pats the space besides her. Jungkook sits besides his mother still staring at the family. He glances at lucas who is staring at him like he wanna eat him. Jungkook rolls his eyes visibly to him who was taken back.

"This is my son mr.Yun.." mr.yun smiles at jungkook.

"Hello son..And this is my son lucas.." jungkook forced a smile.

Of course luc ass...now what this fucker upto..

"I have seen him around the school.." lucas says with a smile more like a smirk which triggered jungkook.

"Oh really? I haven't seen you.." he says with a voice which came out a little rude.

Jungkook's parent's knowing about their son, nervously smiles and mr.jeon finally thought to talk..

"Bun..they are here for a proposal.."

"Proposal?..okay..but why do you need me"

Okay to where is this going now..

"Mr.Yun is proposing his son for you.. proposal is for you jungkook.."

"WHAT?" Jungkook yells startling everyone. He glares at lucas who smirked.

Fucking asshole!

Oh my sexy bunny..you will be mine now..no one can stop.. lucas thought eyeing jungkook.

"Kook why are you shouting?" Mrs.jeon asks looking at her son.

"Oh sorry my bad..but.." jungkook quickly drags his eomma to the corner so others can't here them.

"What the hell is this eomma!" He whisper yells.

"What?"

"Eomma tell them I'm not accepting this!" Mrs.jeon frowns.

"But why? You don't even talked with the boy..he seems like a sweetheart though..you should give him a chance baby.." mrs.jeon says with a smile ruffling Jungkook's hair who got annoyed..

"Sweetheart my ass!"

"Jungkook.." mrs.jeon warns.

"Eomma I have a boyfriend for sake!!" He finally yells but not loud which took mrs.jeon offguard. She gasps widening her eyes..

"What!? And you are telling this now?!"

"What now?? You should have told me before telling them to come! Gosh!!"

"They didn't tell why they are coming! And why didn't you tell us about your boyfriend!!" She yells glaring at her son.

"Eomma this is not the time! Tell them to go!" Mrs.jeon rolls her eyes.

Other four stares at them with a confused look seeing the duo arguing.

"Honey?" Mr.jeom calls out. Mrs.jeon smiles nervously and walks towards his husband.

"There is something you need to know.." she whispers, still managing to smile at the others not wanting to feel them awkward.

"Wha-" she drags her husband to where their son is.