19. Little Friend

Start from the beginning

"Nothing.." 

And we walked silently in the classroom

At 4:00 PM

We were walking out , carrying our bags on one shoulder, that looks cool. I was thinking to call  Robin, to ask about today's plans and schedule

"So, you all are coming to my house , right?"  My bestie broke the silence.

"Umm.. yes .. I guess?" I spoke lightly being confused.

"Off course , Yes from both of us." Nidhi spoke on my behalf and I gave her death stare and she gestured me to calm down as I showed her a punch.

"Wait, a sec.. I am coming" Aarushi went to the corner to attend a call, see the thief was scolding the police. She herself remains so busy in her phone and I whenever I takes it out, even for a sec she starts shouting.

She was laughing and making random patterns on wall from her bare fingers, I noticed her expression. She was getting angry at one moment and was laughing at other. Silly girl.

I thought it to be the right time and covered Nidhi's mouth with my hand pulling her in another corner. That idiot ate my fingers.

"WTH Athulya! I though you are going to kidnap me"

"I was but I changed my mind"

"Why? Because I am you friend? Right!"

"No! No one is going to give me a penny for you , only my expenses will increasing on keeping you. And I don't wants to make my ear deaf from your chatterbox."

"Bad Girl.."

"Shut Up! I will shoot you"

"LOL! You are thinking me a fool?"

My hands reached for my bag , I opened the zip  and came exactly in front of her. I was able to hide her from other's view , taking out my gun I placed it on her head and her mouth sealed , her expressions changed. I was quick to put it back before she passes out.

"Now listen, what about the project? We planned it today!" I almost pinned her to the wall so that hear me carefully.

"Change the plan then" And here I am dying, this girl's mind still didn't came at it's place.

"What will you do if I will keep doing you everything?"

"Nothing!"

"Leave me group then" 

"No way.."

"Fine! I will do everything and you keep sitting like a queen" I was gave up when I saw Aarushi was done with her talk and was approaching us.

"Let's go" We followed her .

I dialled Danny aka Daniel, Yes , I gave him a nickname. I know it's cool no need to tell me.

"Hello D-D-.. Daniel" I decided not to call him from the new name, as he is quite moody.

"Speak! It's you who called." See, I already knew this. Does his pay gets cut when he talks softly?

"I am going to my friend's house. I will come late , tell dad no to worry about me."

"As if he does.." He blurted out .

"What did you said? Why are you jealous of me and my family?" I almost shouted like he is in front of me, both the girls looked at me asking to tone down.

"Jealous? I pity you" His tone hurted me, I wondered how this guy is able to hurt others in different ways.

He ended the call.