Mall-wide Blackout

"Gregory? Aren't you the model for the new Pizzaplex?"

"Yes, that's me! Pretty cool, right?"

"Yeah, but why are you here in the middle of the night? Also, how are you able to see me?" He repeatedly wore his mask.

"Huh. Are you a ghost or something? I can't see you in the real world!"

"Kind of, yeah." Did I scare him?

"Ghosts are actually real?"

"Yeah. I died months ago, just before the fire in the last pizzaplex."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Anyways, I called you here because I need your help." What could a kid want from me? Nevermind that, how does he know me? He's just a kid but he also managed to hack Lolbit and these arcade machines.

"What kind of help do you need?" He paused for a second.

"It's about Cassie. She's trapped in the old pizzaplex! Her dad is worried sick about her for so long now."

"The old pizzaplex? Didn't everything burn to ashes?"

"No! There are more places underground. I just know it."

"It's dangerous out there. For all we know-"

"No, no! She's alive, and she's trapped down there! We need to save her!"

"How would you know?" He sighed.

"It's uh, it's my quirk. I can hack into devices and stuff." Woah! So cool! Imagine all the stuff he can do with his quirk!

"So, we're going there now?"

"If we can-" Each lights around us shut down one by one, until the Purple World shut down. Is this an attempt to stop us?

"Hello? Where are you? You suddenly disappeared!" So he can only see me when he wears a mask. Wait a minute, if they shut down every single electronic in the vicinity, does that mean that I can't go back home now? Oh no!

"Gregory? Can you see me? Hello?" Not good. I tried possessing the mask in hopes that he can see me.

"Hey, I can you again! How did you do that?"

"I'm actually inside your mask. Make sure you wear it all the time. Now then, what do we do first?"

"I don't know, turn the power back on?"

"I guess. Do you know the way?"

"I do. Let's go to the office first to get the security card." He turned on his flashlight and walked towards the daycare center.

"Do you live like this everyday?"

"Sort of. I used to live in the other Pizzaplex back then. The mall was so huge that the security guard wasn't able to catch me."

"You don't have a house?"

"Yeah, I'm kind of homeless." He ducked inside a vent and crawled to the other side, bypassing the big gate that was supposed to be the entrance. "The entrance to the security guard office is at the end." There's a bot nearby, patrolling near the vent.

"Go back in for now. There's a bot nearby." He did as I said and waited for it to go away. "Now!" He ran as fast as he could to the nearby table.

"Shoot! I forgot that daycare animatronic. It has seen me!" We heard a thud nearby.

"Hush now, it's time to sleep!" Eek! Gregory turned off his flashlight.

"What do we do now?"

"We blind it and run." He waited for it to creep on him and turned on the flashlight in it's face.

"Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" He ran to what looked like a generator and turned on something. "What was that for?"

"We need to turn the emergency lights on so it returns to safe mode and let's us go. Wait a minute, aren't you a ghost? Can't you just possess that robot?" That sounds like a good idea.

"Alright, I'll go do it for a second." I got out of the mask and went on to see the robot trying to find Gregory.

"Here we go, I guess." I was about to possess the robot when it stopped at it's tracks and looked at my way with it's vicious purple eyes. "What the-!" It slowly walked towards me, so I have no choice but to run away and lose it before going back to Gregory.

"So you can't hack it, too?"

"Yeah, it's that Springtrap Virus. Be careful around it." He then told me that we found two generators now and needed to find 3 more through sign language.

He sneaked ahead towards the next one when the animatronic ceased signs of following us. I got a bit suspicious and looked around, only to find it staring at us from far away.

"Hold on I'm about to fini-WOAHHHHHH!" We got flung in the air, somehow ripping me off of Gregory's face. "NOOOO! NOT THE MASK!!!"

"GREGORY!" I called out and fell in deaf ears.

"Now I'm stuck in this mask. I can't move around like this." The Purple World and the Glitch World was the reason why I can move around freely. Now that it's gone, all I can do is to wait until Gregory picks me up.

"Wait a minute, there's a generator right here." It was near my vicinity, so I was able to possess it and turned the switch on.

"There should be two generators left. I hope Gregory is safe." I went back to the mask and waited for minutes.

"Hello? Where are you?" Gregory? It's Gregory!

"Gregory? Can you hear me?" He suddenly turned around and saw the mask lying down.

"There it is!" He immediately wore it and saw me. "There's two generators left."

"One left. I turned this one on."

"Thank goodness. We just need to find the last one. It's near the security table over there." He pointed at the corner of the room and sneaked around.

"What happened back there?"

"He attacked me. I was able to get away and lose it."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Let's just get this done." We spotted the last generator and turned it on. The room flooded with lights, along with the sound of a whirring animatronic.

"Is this really okay?"

"As long as we don't get caught." What? So everything he's doing right now is illegal? He ran straight to the security door.

"Gregory, you've been doing it all this time?"

"Yeah, me and Cassie." We headed inside and what greeted me was none other than Vanessa.