Lolbit

"I wonder what's in this arcade!"

"Yeah, I heard that this place just finished yesterday and we're one of the first customers!" Everyone was excited and the whole place was bustling.

"Knowing the last locations, the games are probably about how dead children are kidnapped." Huh?

"What do you mean by that, Uncle?" The FazArcade is still not open, but everyone is now ready to see it's grand opening. Even locals and other tourists are here.

"In one of the last locations I worked at, there was this game about the missing children's incident in 1985. You have to carry a child's body and stuff them in an animatronic. And then there was this one where you have to destroy different animatronics to level up. There were disturbing messages popping up to also block your view." Weren't they for kids?

"Like what?"

"How would I remember? It's ages ago!" Our attention was caught by an employee finally cutting the ribbon and cameramen flashing lights at the opening doors of the arcade.

"Please welcome yourself to FazArcades!" The Fazbear staffs started inviting people inside the building and the crowd finally began to move.

We silently waited for our turn to enter until we were nearly there.

"Deku, is that you?" Instinctively, Uncle Vincent moved me away from the voice. He dragged me towards the entrance, gently pushed me and entered after me.

"That was close. So, where do you wanna go?" He gently dragged me away from the entrance and towards the Prize Corner.

"You said something about the games here being related to an incident. We should check out some suspicious games here to learn what's going on lately. You said you don't know anything about what's happening here recently." He nodded as he pulled out his wallet. Now that I see it, it's really funny how he holds his wallet in between his index finger and his thumb. It's so small compared to his white, chubby fingers. I looked at the Prize Corner and saw the same guy in the Prize Corner at the last event.

"Isn't that the same guy in the carnival? Are they really that understaffed?" As we approach the corner, we hear a lot of gunshots, and the same creepy smile that I didn't wanna see again. With the background sounds, this has to be scarier than the last time.

"Dudez, welcome to the grand opening of FazArcades! How may I help ya?" Uncle traded his money with Fazcoins and walked away, still dragging me.

"Uncle, they're gone now. Would you mind letting me go?" He let go of my hand and apologized.

"Oh well, guess we should explore the whole arcade." He said sarcastically. With the size of this arcade, I doubt we will be able to explore it in four hours.

"We should ask the prize corner guy if he has a list of the arcade games we can play." He went silent for a bit before speaking again.

"I don't wanna see that quiet kid ever again. I swear, one wrong move and the whole of Utah is gonna explode." I laughed half-heartedly before looking for a different person to ask to. As we both looked around, we saw a bot handing out flyers, so we decided to approach them.

"I see that you don't have a map. Please take one." The bot saw me and handed me a map. As we were about to leave, the bot gazed at Uncle and blocked his way.

"Scanning identity... Identity not found. Please identify yourself or I will have to call the authorities." I remembered that his illusion disc doesn't work on machinery and panicked.

"Uncle, what do we do? Should we run?" He nodded and dragged my hand, but as we are about to start, the surroundings suddenly changed. Instead of a building, the whole place was white with small bits of every other color. It's like the whole world was glitching.

"Uhhh, where are we?" He asked as he let go of my hand and explored the place. No matter where we look, it's always the same scenery.

"I don't know why, but this place looks familiar." I tried to recall anything about this place until a screen popped out in front of me.

"Uncle Vincent, look at this." The screen showed something that matches exactly what Uncle said about my death.

 The surroundings was dark and  almost no lights were seen. The screen showed a point of view where it was as if it was thrown on a garbage dump. Observing more, it was surrounded with trash and blood, and a hand that looks exactly like mine.

"This was how I found you. But how?" Thinking about it more, he said that I was absorbed by my own phone. If I think about All Might articles, would it appear?

"Is this Lolbit's world?" All Might articles really appeared before me. And there are dozens of them!

"Uncle, you know anything about this place?" 

"It was just a legend amongst Fazbear Employees and even among the funtimes. The ghosts that I talked with before once said that Lolbit has their own world and can appear before you, like teleporting! But this legend was in pre-quirk era, so I didn't really believe it. Seems like it's true." If Lolbit can teleport, and I am now Lolbit, does that mean I can go to places at anytime?

"Otheon." I observed as we both glitched away and appeared in a foreign neighborhood. 

"Uncle, look! We're really in Otheon!" We looked around for a second before exploring.

"Not gonna lie, this is really overpowered." I ignored his comment and looked around the place. We're on top of a... roof? Under a CCTV camera? 

"Anyways problem child, we really should go back to Utah." I tried to trigger the what I call now the glitch world, but, one thing is that it's not working.

"Uncle, I think we're stuck here." 

"Atleast until we figure out how it works. We should probably jump down the roof or we might disturb people." He unwrapped his scarf, tied it to a post and slid down with the help of the scarf.

"Come down! I will support you!" He readied his arms as I held the scarf and slid down. When I was nearly coming in contact with the ground, he held my metal body and carried me until I stand up.

"Oop! There we go." He pulled his scarf and it was able to come off from the post.

"Don't tell me you're actually gonna wear that." He did.

"Man, we're literally robots. Stop caring about hygiene." Bro I just died a day ago.

"Sorry, I guess I'm still not used to it. That doesn't mean I will forget about hygiene though." We walked for a couple of seconds until we reached the end of the road, leading to a highway.

"What if we try to understand how Lolbit works so we can go home faster?" That's actually a better idea than just trying to enter blindly. 

"I guess I know a bit about Lolbit. When I read about their blueprint, it has some kind of a special mechanism in the head. They had more circuit boards than the other funtimes. Maybe it's what allows them to enter and leave the glitch world freely." I remember every single blueprint of the funtimes. It's the reason why I first got killed by my father in the first place.

"A circuit board, huh. Maybe it allows Lolbit to transfer their own consciousness to the glitch world, but how is it possible that their body vanishes along with their consciousness? Try to make that specific board work and see what happens." I tried to access the circuit board and magic, we're finally back at the glitch world.

"So Lolbit 'glitches' away, huh. Well, if you stay with me, maybe we can figure out how Lolbit actually works and try to upgrade you. I have a mechanical friend that keeps my body in check every month." I looked at him from head to toe.

"If you're actually maintained, why do you still look the same?" He snorted and looked away.

"Leave me alone. It's what I want." 

"Alright, let's go back now." I said as we both glitched back to Uncle's hotel room.