Codename: GGY

"You officially passed. We do the real work tomorrow. Now go home and do whatever you want. Same time tomorrow, don't be late." That was all he said before he left me outside the apartment building.

Tenya left with uncle to properly measure his body, or something like that. 

I walked back home and was greeted by my mom who just came home from grocery shopping. "Izuku, welcome home. How's your day today?" 

"It's great, mom! I passed the Internship Exam today!" I showed her the results, and flooded the room with her tears of joy. Classic mom.

"Izuku, I'm so proud of you. I knew you'd go this far!" She continued rambling on and on until her speech was incoherent and only her sobs are heard.

"Mom, calm down. It's just the start. I still need to train hard for the next year."

"You're a bigshot now, Izuku. I'm really proud." 

"Come on, mom!" I chuckled, before noticing that my vision was suddenly glitching. "Mom, I need to go to the bathroom real quick." I ran and slammed the door open, before slamming it shut again. I'm starting to lose control over this body.

What the heck is happening? My hands were twitching terribly, and my body was starting to show itself again. My illusion disc!

The problem worsened, and my control over Lolbit's eyesight slipped away.

A three-letter word started showing itself in my vision. GGY. 

It suddenly disappeared, and Lolbit was functioning normal again. 

"I need to tell Uncle about this." I made sure that nothing was wrong with Lolbit before flushing the toilet and going back outside like I took a dump.

"Izuku, are you okay?"

"Yeah mom. I'm gonna go sleep now, good night!"

"Alright, sweet dreams." I hurried to my room and took out my phone.

Uncle, Lolbit malfunctioned today.
I lost control and some letters 
started appearing out of nowhere.
I think I'm going back to the Pizzaplex tonight.

He hasn't replied for an hour now. My mom is probably already asleep at this point. 

"Time to go, I guess." I left Lolbit at home like last time and went to the Pizzaplex once again.

What welcomed me was the same world we encountered before. The same feeling of being watched kicked in me.

I looked around hoping for any clues on whatever is going on inside this place. It feels mysterious and scary.

I walked along the hallway, following the path towards Roxy Raceway. There were a lot of staff bots walking around as well as endoskeletons. They didn't notice me at all. 

I entered a new area beyond the Roxy Raceway that serves food. 

Each and every corner was filled with staff bots cleaning the area. 

"Chica is here." Said one of them.

"I'm sick of cleaning after her." The bot walked away with cleaning supplies. 

I walked near one of them to test if they could detect my presence. "What was that?" 

"Huh? What?" I didn't mean to cause chaos. I walked out and looked for the arcade machines.

Which way did we go again? I don't remember. After more walking, I found myself in a dark room. The lighting had hues of dark purple, but not enough to see my surroundings.

"Hello? Is there anyone in here? Ghosts, robots? Can anyone even hear me?" I turned around, and the room was suddenly flooded with light. "Huh? What just happened." I scratched my head in confusion. 

"Anyone out there?" I continued walking towards the path where I came from. Who turned on the lights?

I looked around to see if someone is here. "No one?" This is making me nervous. I gulped and continued to move forward. 

For a sudden moment, I had the urge to look behind me. I gulped nervously before turning around and seeing nothing. "Hello? Can anyone hear me?"

I turned around once again and jumped in shock, seeing a map right before me.

I gasped for my chest, before realizing that my hands just passed through me. "Oh, right. I am a ghost." Nevermind, what the hell just happened? It scared me to death!

Anyways, according to the map, I'm in one of their maintenance rooms. I turned around and left the area, heading towards the main lobby again and turning left this time. It's where the arcades are according to the map.

As soon as the door opened, the arcades inside suddenly flashed black and white. "Looks like it's out of commission." I approached one of the machines and inspected it. Not like I actually know what's going on.

Someone hacked into these machines, or maybe it was like this in the first place. The screen suddenly flashed red, and a question popped out of nowhere. 

OPEN V.A.N.N.I.?
Use the Faz-wrench and turn right to say yes
Use the Faz-wrench and turn left to close the program

"What's a Faz-wrench? What even is this? What's going on?" I inspected the machine further and noticed a device plugged in on the back. "What do I do anyway?" I read the screen again before making a decision.

I turned the Faz-wrench to the right and another bright light flashed before my eyes. I didn't wince this time and saw a bear figure appear in front of me.

"Who are you?" The light dispersed, making me able to perceive everything.

"I am Helpy, an assistant guide for Level V Technicians. Anyways, welcome to Virtual Augmented Neural Network Integration unit. There seems to be an error in terms of perceiving you in real world." Oh right, I'm not alive. But how is he able to see me? Isn't he some kind of program?

"Helpy? What are you exactly? How can you see me?"

"Error. I am not able to provide you an answer. All I know is that I am created by combining multiple quirks." Multiple quirks? That's awesome!

"Can you tell me anything about this franchise?"

"Error. I am not able to provide an answer. You must gain credentials to use V.A.N.N.I. and it's perks."

"Oh come on." I was about to turn it off again when everything suddenly went black. All I can see is the same purple hue and the grid, mapping out the way out of this place. 

"Helpy? Are you still here?" I looked around, but he was nowhere to be found. "What the hell is going on?" 

There was a loud thud of a door being thrown down the floor, which startled the heck out of me. "Hello? Is someone there?"

"You're finally here!" A flashlight fell down the floor, and the sound of someone landing followed after. I can make out a silhouette of a small kid wearing a bunny mask.

"Who are you?" The silhouette came closer.

"I'm Gregory."