V.A.N.N.I

After waiting for midnight, it was time for the both of us to investigate the new Pizzaplex.

"Finally, I've been waiting for ages!" 

"Well, we had to wait until mom is asleep or else we will be caught." He was about to say something, but he caught himself before saying anything and just sighed.

"You know, let's just get on with this already." I transported to the Glitch World with him. Surprisingly, his soul is being transmitted through pixels.

"Woah. look at your body. It looks like an incredible pixel art!" He observed his arms and swung it around.

"You're right! It feels like being in a game myself. Alright, back to the matter at hand."

"Oh, that." I scratched my head in embarrassment. "Mega Pizzaplex Grand Opening Esuha City." Multiple windows came out with multiple results, the irrelevant ones being filtered out automatically. "Tenya-san, look at this." He scooted over and read the articles.

"Woah, the advertising is effective already. It's scary considering the kind of company this is." I nodded to him as a signal to what is upcoming. 

"Tenya-san, let's go. Esuha City." We braced for the change of scenario.

After a while, we appeared inside the desired location. Right outside the new building. At first look in, we already see weird lines and shapes enveloping the whole building.

"What's going on?" I walked around the place and realized that we were right behind the guards.

"This doesn't look like a good place to be in." We noticed the lack of awareness that the guards displayed when we arrived.

"Tenya-san, where exactly are we?" He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Aren't you the one who brought us here? Plus, we're exactly where we wanna be. What are you talking about?" After a little bit, I noticed that Tenya's appearance is still pixelated, but in a rather higher quality than the Glitch World.

"We must be in some kind of digital world." We walked further down the mall and noticed that all the robots seem to be roaming free.

"Are they sentient like us? I hope not." We carefully watched our surroundings until we reached a rather realistic arcade area.

Black goo oozed from one of the machines, while the other one was struck by a glowing, golden, pixelated sword, which when we investigated, was actually broken. The words GGY appeared and flashed in every other arcade machine.

"This looks a bit creepy." I cowered for a bit, before continuing forward to where the Glamrocks corner was.

Without hesitation, I ran to a room where a banner of Glamrock Freddy was displayed.

I was filled with joy the moment my eyes landed on Glamrock Freddy, my brother. "Michael, it's me!" To my disappointment, it didn't respond. It was rather in my expectation, seeing that even the guards and animatronics roaming around didn't notice us.

"Izuku-kun, what exactly is going on?" We went back to the Glitch World to assess the situation.

"That place looks entirely digital."

"Not to mention creepy."

"It's similar to this world as well. Wait a minute." I looked at my hands and moved them around. "I became pixelated as well!" Tenya watched carefully as I moved around.

"You're entirely pixelated!" This scared me to the point where I teleported us back home.

Right after we appeared there, the first thing we saw was Lolbit powered off right in the center of the room.

"Did I just..."

"You did." I touched the robot, causing me to fuse with it again. I checked every part of the body to make sure that everything was perfectly working. Finally, I turned on my illusion disc.

"That nearly gave me a heart attack!" I gasped in my pectorals dramatically.

"I thought everything was done for. What exactly was happening anyway?" We went back to the Glitch World, making sure that I was fused with Lolbit before doing anything else.

"I control my actions entirely on my will, so it might be my fault." I embarrassingly laughed, scratching the back of my head.

"Before going back, having a body attached to you might be a bad idea. Let's leave Lolbit in your bed while we investigated this place." I did exactly as I was told, leaving the lingering thought in the back of my head that this was dangerous.

"Tenya-san, let's continue further." We went back to the Glamrocks corner and headed to the Theatre. It was a horrifying sight.

Right at the stage were tons of decommissioned staff robots that didn't seem like it existed in reality. Some of them moved and took notice of us.

"Watch out!" I moved back far enough to avoid the attack.

"That was scary."

"These animatronics seem hostile." We moved to somewhere else that could give us any important information about the horrors of this building.

We've been walking for a while, but we didn't find anything else other than more decommissioned bots and messy stuff lying around.

It's like they were storing garbage in this world and kept it from reality.

After a long while, a golden trail appeared before us, leading us to a wall.

"What is that? And why does it lead to a wall?" I touched the said wall, and discovered that the area was intangible.

"Tenya-san, let's go this way. Maybe we can find something." I went through the wall and stopped for a second, analyzing what was happening.

Purple and black squares glitched enough to form in the shape of a malicious bunny.

The more it slowly moved towards us, the more I stepped back to avoid this thing. The only thing that I thought of is that it was dangerous.

"Izuku-kun, let's run!" I looked back to Tenya, and the golden, pixelated sword on his hand.

"What is that?" I immediately got my answer when Tenya rushed to the bunny and slashed it right before it got a chance to touch my pixelated body.

We didn't wait for results and rushed outside that area, running towards the entrance of the building that was already filled with crowds of people.

"What time is it?"