Where Home Is

Everything that was destroyed this week got fixed, and it's finally time to go home.

Just like how Uncle Vincent had predicted, reporters interviewed us, so I relayed what Uncle said, that Freddy saved me from the fire, and the media went crazy about how they should revive the robot.

"Both of you need high maintenance, and the bad thing is that I can't move my arm this month so I need someone else to fix you. Don't worry though, I'll monitor the person so that you both can function quicker." Uncle Hizashi sat near the plane window.

"About that, I know the right person to go to. He studies in UA." Uncle calmly stated while we look at him.

"You actually have other friends?" Uncle Hizashi asked, making Uncle glare at him.

"He used to be a student of mine, but he switched to a different course." 

"He switched because of your strictness." Uncle sighed.

"Oh shut."

________________________

Wind blew my face and made my hair dance as I stare in the abyss of Japan. For some reason, I felt melancholic looking back to my recent journey. Making me remember the bitter taste of past was cruel, but somehow it makes me happy remembering that I once had siblings and an uncle who will take care of me. It was a bittersweet feeling.

I also felt pairs of sad eyes staring at me, but I didn't mind. 

"Uncle, we should go home." I smiled to remind myself that I have a different kind of future to look forward to and not look back.

"That's right, Terrence. Only look back when it's necessary. Right now, you are Izuku Midoriya." He pat my shoulders twice to show me that he was proud.

"What are you getting dramatic for? We still have work to do before you two go home!" Uncle Hizashi ran ahead and immediately entered Uncle's car.

"You're so loud sometimes. Come on, Terrence." I widened my eyes and chuckled for a bit before sitting down.

"From here on out, we will be busy training you into getting used to your new body. For that I need to re-register so we will meet again after two weeks. Before then, avoid every single one of your classmates before they learn your secret. After that, I will apply you to the Internship Program. Did you get everything?"

"Yeah, you said that before. But how do I avoid them?" 

"Leave that to me, young man. I have connections inside this school." Uncle Hizashi put his thumbs up and winked, together with a victory smirk.

"I see. Thanks for the help, Uncle Hizashi." 

"No problem, child. It makes me feel proud of the current generation seeing a young man like you fighting for the future." 

"Huh?" He looked away.

"Pretend I didn't say anything."

"Stop chitchatting, we're here at the workshop. Both of us worked on this when we were at the airplane, so hurry up and shut down already." I obeyed and shut myself down.

_________________________

I immediately got flashbanged as soon as I opened my eyes. If I wasn't a robot, my eyes would be hurting already.

"Terrence, you're awake." Uncle?

"Young man, good morning! It's time to go home!"

"Am I-I fixed al-already?" My senses got better and I see Uncle Hizashi staring at me like I was about to break.