18.Dreams into reality

Start from the beginning

The door opened and she found Shanta standing on door , smiling brightly at her and she forced a smile.

"I hope you had a good sleep" She asked folding the blanket thrown on her bed and Athulya nodded at her. 

"What are you thinking? Go brush your teeth , I am bringing your coffee. And if you are experiencing a headache then take this." She passed her a tablet , Athulya took it from her but didn't moved ahead , knowing she will wrap her hands around her. They will be running like tom and jerry. She will go to take a shower and..

Everything was exactly same as what she saw in her dreams. This made her panic , she holded her head removing the hair from her face. The voices echoed in her head, it was becoming inaudible for her. She screamed loudly before running away pushing the door. Shanta stood there , shocked at her behaiviour.

Athulya ran with all her strength until she reached the last wall of terrace, breathing heavily. This place still made her calm but she couldn't forget some of their words.

"Go die! I don't care!"

She realised this is going out of her hands, she is acting strangely. Looking down at the road , she wondered if this is her last jump. But she couldn't do it. She doesn't want to.

Before she change her mind, before those thoughts haunt her more she walked away from the wall. Her phone ringed.

"Mam, are you ready? I am waiting for you" It was her driver and she checked the time, it is already 8:15 and she's late again.

"I will drive by myself" She slapped herself mentally because she spoke without even thinking.

"Ok" He agreed.

"N-No , wait, I am coming" She decided to not to drive today, she isn't feeling good about driving as she remembered that accident.

Hurrying up she ran downstairs , but her steps halted and she drifted her gaze away to avoid what she saw. Her brother was sitting in hall with a women who was wearing clothes that covered nothing. The way he was touching her made her face pale and she ran away.

The driver was waiting at the gate and she entered inside closing the door lightly and taking deep breath. She getured him to start and he started the car.

In Singhania's 

At breakfast table

"Um. Mama sa can I go to Athulya's house today? For group study , Nidhi is also coming."

"No!!" All the men spoke at the same time staring her and she shook her head.

"Why?" She shrugged her shoulders and gave them a questioning look.

"Because we said no" Aarav replied being busy in sorting tomato from his food.

"Please.." She made a puppy face but that was not enough to make those stone hearted men to melt.

"Call them here rather than going there" Aaryaveer sorted the problem and she squealed in joy. He is always the first one to melt but also the first one to get angry.

"Thank you Bhai sa, you are the best !" Everyone looked at Aaryaveer as if he commited a crime and he looked down at his plate when he felt others heated gaze.

"I am bringing Rudra back today" Vijay announced getting all attention. Some made a happy expression but the ladies gave him a pity look.

"Let him be with his mother for a while" Swara got a angry look from Viraj as he said her to stay out of this matter and she sighes feeling sad for a small kid who has to face all this.