Lots of decorations

Note: I'm baaaack! The nice people who run Densi-mber on Tumblr were kind enough to keep this event going for this year, so I'm back for a few more one shots! Hope you enjoy them.

Deeks and Kensi's house

'Is it just me, or do we have more decorations this year then we did last year?' Deeks asked when he finally brought the last box down from the attic.

'Well, we DID do a lot of shopping, maybe that's why.' Kensi replied.

'True, there was that sale a couple weeks back. But I don't remember us buying THAT much! Did you buy some more ornaments without telling me?'

'No. I wouldn't have the time... Oh wait, now I remember! Hetty was cleaning out her house, and she found a bunch of old tree decorations that she didn't want anymore, and she gave us a couple of boxes.'

'That definitely explains this, really old looking ornament that looks like it was made 200 years ago in, Germany maybe?' Deeks asked, holding the glass ball up. 'I'm kind of afraid to put this up in fear of it might fall and shatter everywhere!'

'Well, it IS pretty, How about, we just be extra careful when putting these up, kay?' Kensi replied.

Deeks agreed. And from that point on, the decorating was going rather well, until Deeks opened one of the old boxes up and a spider came out of it and Kensi had to squish it for him.

'Okay, HOW are you still afraid of spiders just showing up in boxes?!' She asked, trying not to chuckle.

'Hey! It was just there and it was huge looking! What if it had been one of those poisonous looking ones?!' Deeks exclaimed in a high pitched voice.

(laughs). 'Not helping yourself!'

After getting over the slight delay, they finished decorating their tree, it looked really beautiful. Hetty's really old looking ornaments looked pretty on it too, close to the bottom of the tree that is.

'Okay, I'm putting 1 of these old looking bulbs in the middle of the tree, In case she shows up here.' Kensi said, grabbing the last one.

'Okay, but if it breaks and shatters, you're cleaning the mess up.' Deeks replied.

Miraculously, it didn't fall and break. Although Monty did end up grabbing 1 of the ornaments near the bottom and getting slobber all over it.

'Oh all right. I'll put them a bit higher up. Wonder if tape will help hold them up better?' Deeks asked.

'If it makes you feel better, there's extra near the kitchen.' Kensi replied.