Don't mess with the hair products

Bullpen.

'Hey man, what happened to you? You look like a whipped puppy.' Callen asked.

'Oh, I did something I probably shouldn't have, and now Kensi's mad.' Deeks replied.

'Like what?'

'I, may or may not have thrown out 2 bottles of hair product to make room for my new shampoo. But I swear it was 2 unopened bottles that I doubt she was going to open anytime soon! She has who knows how many hair products in there, I didn't think she'd miss them!'

'Dude, never mess with a lady's hair products. Believe me, I know.' Sam rang in.

'Let me guess, experience?' Deeks asked.

'Yup. Got sent to the couch for a few days one time. Maybe with luck you won't be.'

Stakeout.

'Look, I'm really sorry for messing with your hair products! I needed room, and I didn't think you'd miss them.' Deeks said, trying to apologize.

'I've heard that excuse before, and I can't stand it. Some of you men like to think women spend too much time obsessing over our looks, yet some of you men can be just as obsessed with your hair as the women are! Throwing out products because you think we won't notice 1 or 2 missing bottles is wrong!' Kensi replied, annoyed.

'I needed room for my stuff. Something had to go!'

'You're not helping yourself.'

Bullpen, night.

'Sigh. Look, what can I do to make this right? I'll sleep on the couch if I have to, or heck, I'll sleep with Monty! Just, can we not go to bed angry over this?' Deeks asked.

After pondering for a minute. 'Do you promise not to touch my hair products again? Because if you need bathroom space, I'm more then happy to give you room.' Kensi replied.

'I sincerely promise.'

'Okay, I guess I can forgive you this time.'