Chapter 63 Soft boy is a sought-after good thing...

Xu Guo has not promoted such a concept yet, but listening to Xu Zhengrong's explanation with pictures, one can roughly guess what it means.

Feng Jun, who was still frowning at Xu Zhengrong's analysis, finally lost his breath. He raised his wine glass and clinked it with Xu Zhengrong and said, "When we finish eating, let's go to the Yamen."

"What you said before is right. Regardless of whether green plum wine is useful or not, it is a good thing to get a good reputation."

When Feng Jun and his party went to the Yamen, it was not as lively as they imagined.

The government office in Changrong Port is quite impressive. Two majestic stone lions lie lazily in front of the house. Even lazier than the stone lions is a middle-aged government servant who is dozing off on the steps.

Feng Junke politely came up to him, bowed to the middle-aged yamen servant, and asked: "I heard that the yamen has been having some headaches due to the sea plague recently. I just came from the sea and have heard a little about the sea plague. I would like to ask if I can Meet Mr. Guan."

The middle-aged yamen servant was sleeping soundly with his eyes squinted. When he was suddenly woken up by Feng Jun, he suddenly felt a surge of anger. He stood up with a loud noise. Just as he was about to get angry, he saw about ten people standing behind Feng Jun.

Looking at Feng Jun's dress and conversation, he must not be easily offended. The middle-aged yamen servant has been dealing with people for so many years, so he naturally has some eyesight, so he immediately changed his expression and replied with a smile: " Our officials are troubled right now. Sea plague has happened in previous years, but this year it has become more serious for some unknown reason. From the beginning of the sea to now, there have been two or three waves of fishing boats and merchant ships coming to our port. Most of them are infected. Sick."

"Originally, our officials were counting on merchants and fishing boats to drive business at our port. Now it's better. Not only has business not improved, but we have invested a lot of money to house people who have contracted the sea plague in their hearts!"

It was also heard that Feng Jun came here to offer advice to the official. After the middle-aged government servant received a bunch of copper coins secretly stuffed by Feng Jun, he was happy to sell him a favor, nodded and bowed, and led the way forward very diligently.

According to the previous discussion with Xu Zhengrong, Feng Jun did not pat his chest and promise that green plum wine could cure diseases. He just said euphemistically that he would give it a try. Even so, for the official who was already suffering from the sea plague, Yan has been regarded as a life-saving straw.

The yamen specially called many young and capable young men to follow Feng Jun to transport green plum wine to the Feng family's merchant ship.

Official travel has always attracted the most attention. Feng Jun played a clever trick and asked the housekeeper to quietly find a few idlers who were hanging out on the streets, and spread the word to the outside world that the green plum wine brought by the Feng family fleet this time had something. It has a miraculous effect in strengthening the body, so it is appreciated by the officials.

He even praised it with added fuel and vinegar, "I heard from my friends in the Yamen that the taste of the wine couldn't be more wonderful. It's not as good as some of our local wines. It's said that Mr. Guan especially likes it." ."

"Some well-informed local shopkeepers are trying to smoothen their connections and want to buy some green plum wine from the Feng family fleet. Not only for themselves to drink, but also if they want to ask Mr. Guan for advice on anything in the future. What a souvenir."

Rumors have always spread the fastest in the streets, not to mention that Feng Jun deliberately fanned the flames. It didn't take long for the people in Changrong Port to quietly talk about green plum wine in private.

This time Feng Jun and Xu Zhengrong brought a lot of green plum wine. They had given Feng Yue and the people on the boat more than half a month to drink, but only a quarter of it was missing.

Under the arrangement of the official, the yamen asked Feng Jun for more than a dozen jars of wine, saying that he wanted to try it first to see the effect. If the effect was good, he would buy more in the future.

This surprised Xu Zhengrong. Although he had lived in this era for a long time, he was a modern person at heart. He thought that it was natural for the ancient yamen to take things from the people.

After hearing Xu Zhengrong's doubts, Feng Jun couldn't help but smile and explained slowly: "The places we are visiting have always paid attention to traders. The local government pays taxes to the merchants every month as tribute to the court. It is obtained, so unless there is a special reason, the government is naturally not willing to offend the merchants for nothing."

Xu Zhengrong didn't expect that there was such a reason, and therefore he had a deeper understanding of the business environment of Xu State. He had already had the idea of going into business in the future, but now he is more determined.

After all, green plum wine is mainly for nourishing people, rather than a real medicine. Therefore, Xu Zhengrong specially made an agreement with the government officials, saying that he would find a few seriously ill people and provide them with three large bowls of green plum wine every day. After ten days and a half, if it can really get better, then we can determine the effectiveness of green plum wine.

After these things were done, Xu Zhengrong had a rare moment of leisure. Feng Jun took care of the other goods shipped by sea. Xu Zhengrong had nothing to do, so he wandered around the city with Ah Shui.

The young man who has only been to Qingtong Town as far as possible is curious about everything he sees. Rongchang Port is also a bustling trading place. There are many strange things set up along the road. Ah Shui is very sensible and does not want his eldest brother Xu. It costs a lot of money to just take a look at it every time, but when you meet the one you like, you just hold it in your hand and play with it.

Xu Zhengrong was unwilling to wrong his little brother like this. He knew Ah Shui very well and was really happy to meet Ah Shui, so he quietly asked the Feng family's servant to pay for it.

So after going shopping, Feng Jun started to laugh at Xu Zhengrong, saying that he didn't make half of the money when he went to sea, but he spent a lot first.

Xu Zhengrong didn't take his joke to heart at all, and still went his own way. For him, money is just something that can be earned to change his life. The reason why he wants to make money in business is not just to make his younger brother Do you live a carefree and comfortable life?

On this day, Xu Zhengrong and Ah Shui were sitting in a tea shop drinking tea. They happened to meet a man selling candied haws on the road. Xu Zhengrong suddenly felt childlike and reached out to ask for a few bunches.

Ah Shui had never eaten candied haws, so he stared at it curiously.

Xu Zhengrong didn't find it funny when he saw the cute expression on his face, so he reached out and weighed one and gave it to Ah Shui.

"How is it? Does it taste sweet and sour? Do you like it?"

Ah Shui followed Xu Zhengrong's instructions and took two bites. Just when he thought it tasted good, he suddenly felt a sour and nauseating feeling in his stomach. His expression changed and he didn't care to answer Xu Zhengrong's words. He quickly bent down and found a The wooden basin filled with water made him retching uncomfortably.