Chapter 5: Let's talk after they've been subdued

The old Zhang family woman leaned back angrily at his harsh words and almost fell to the ground.

Seeing that he was not only unrepentant, but even spoke more and more arrogantly, the small flames burning in the eyes of the villagers who were watching became more intense, and the curses out of their mouths became more and more unpleasant.

Xu Zhengrong's face turned cold, and his dagger-like gaze was directed at the villagers who were scolding the loudest. The ferocity revealed in his eyes scared those villagers into silence.

Seeing that these bullying villagers had calmed down for a long time, he sneered disdainfully. He did not notice the obstruction of the Zhang family couple at all. He waved his hands without hesitation and slapped the old couple who were far weaker than him. aside.

Xu Zhengrong's wanton behavior completely angered the head of the village who came with the elder.

As the head of Qingxi Township, Zhao Wei believed that he still had a considerable say in the village. At the beginning, he had been watching with a cold eye, allowing the Zhang family couple and Xu family uncles to make trouble, and he was reserved and did not speak out. Now it seems that Xu Zhengrong actually dared to take action. He stood up immediately, showed off his authority, and reprimanded loudly: "Xu family boy! You are so brave! You have done evil things and you dare to use your power to commit murder? Why don't you plead guilty quickly? Just take out the land deed and avoid going to jail!"

With just one sentence, Xu Zhengrong was already convicted.

Xu Zhengrong glanced lazily at the liar chief. Judging from the memory left by the original owner, this li chief was not a fuel-efficient lamp. Qingxi Township was located in a remote location and the traffic was congested. As Zhao Wei, the liar chief, on weekdays, They often rely on their status to exploit the pitiful fortunes of the villagers.

The village chief is considered to be the biggest official the villagers have ever seen. The villagers have an inexplicable sense of awe for the official. In addition, Zhao Wei is quite scheming and has a smooth way of doing things. Even if he always lies on the villagers to suck blood, the villagers I am still grateful to him, and he can be called a smiling tiger who has both sides.

Xu Zhengrong squinted his eyes and stared closely at the mayor. Hearing what Zhao Wei just said, he seemed to be determined to side with the Zhang family. He didn't know that his two cheap uncles, Xu Zhengrong, What benefits.

Xu Zhengrong still understood the principle that a strong dragon should not overwhelm a local coward. He thought quickly in his mind, first strode to the front of the head, then smiled coldly, and suddenly lifted up the corners of his coarse trousers.

When the sharp-eyed villagers saw it, they were immediately frightened and let out a cold breath.

It turned out that Xu Zhengrong had a hatchet tied between his legs at some point. Now he pulled out the sharp knife and pointed it straight at Li Chang's chest.

Zhao Wei was startled by his sudden move, and his whole body froze a bit. He swallowed hard, held up his posture and yelled bluffingly: "You are so bold! If you dare to hurt Li Chang, according to the law The law makes you go to jail!"

Xu Zhengrong blew on the blade unhurriedly. He brought this rough-made hatchet out of the woodshed, but he didn't expect it to come in handy.

He glanced at Zhao Wei with a playful look, raised his hand, and after the rough blade grazed the tip of Zhao Wei's nose, the blade turned and fell steadily onto the wooden stake beside him, and then he smiled and said: " But according to the law, if you wrongly accuse a good person without any reason or frame someone up, you will be jailed!"

Zhao Wei covered his nose and screamed, feeling unnatural under his stern gaze.

Xu Zhengrong's guess was correct. Zhao Wei had indeed been bribed by two uncles of the Xu family.

I thought that a coward couldn't make a big splash. As long as he came forward to exert pressure and coercion and inducement, even if Xu Zhengrong was really set up, he could only hold his nose and admit it. Unexpectedly, there were times when a coward was forced to bleed.

The tip of his nose that had been scraped by the blade was still in severe pain. If he made one more point, his nose would probably be cut off!

Zhao Wei was still frightened, and couldn't help but tremble secretly when he stared at the hatchet that was faintly vibrating on the wooden pile.

Although Xu Zhengrong had a smile on his face, the murderous intent in his eyes could not be faked. He was able to thrive in the apocalypse not only because of a mysterious space, but also because of the evil energy coming from the tip of the knife. , Although there is a smile on his face now, when it falls into Zhao Wei's eyes, it is simply a silent threat.

Subconsciously taking two steps back, Zhao Wei could no longer maintain his authority. He swallowed hard and asked dryly: "What do you want?"

Both the elders and the villagers were frightened by his hand. The farmers made a living by farming and had a gentle temperament. Although there were quarrels among the neighbors, they had never seen anyone like Xu Zhengrong who would go under the knife at the slightest disagreement.

What's more, the target of his surgery was Li Chang! When I looked at it, the tip of my nose was bleeding!

For a while, the villagers who were still talking lively all shut up obediently. There were even a few timid ones who sneaked away without anyone noticing and did not dare to continue watching the fun, for fear of provoking this little evil star.

Yes, not only the local snakes were suppressed, but the villagers were also suppressed.

Xu Zhengrong felt a little satisfied in his heart. He didn't know that it would be a bad idea to offend the village chief if he wanted to settle down in Qingxi Township. But looking at the current situation, the village chief had long been bribed by his cheap uncle. If he hadn't Now that he is so cruel, he will be convicted and handed over the land deed without even having a chance to defend himself.

Now it's okay, everyone is too scared to speak, and it's finally his turn to say a few words.

Xu Zhengrong slowly pulled out the hatchet stuck on the wooden stake, and walked in a few steps to Zhang Linlin, who fell to the ground because of weak legs.

Zhang Linlin did not dare to be arrogant this time. The thick gouache on her face was washed away by tears and became mottled.

The disgust in Xu Zhengrong's eyes increased.

Obviously, a pretty face must be turned into a monkey's butt. Although in the original owner's memory, it is extremely respectable for ordinary women to apply rouge and gouache, but it cannot be applied like this!

The quality of Xu Guo's gouache is not as good as the brand he used to use for girls in the world. If such a thick layer is applied on the face without any structure, it will be a visual disaster for Xu Zhengrong's otherworldly aesthetic.

How did the original owner fall in love with such a capable monkey-ass!

Just when Xu Zhengrong was holding the hatchet and wandering away with an expressionless face, Zhang Linlin sobbed and spoke: "Brother Xu, I know you like me, and I know your affection, but I really don't like you... ...It's useless for you to be so forceful, it's better to just hand over the land deed for privacy as we originally said before things get too big!"

Xu Zhengrong looked at Zhang Linlin with a little sympathy in his eyes: It's okay to have ugly makeup, but it's a big problem to have a hole in the brain!

At this time, he actually dared to shamelessly put gold on his face. If he hadn't had the ginseng doll in hand and caught Zhang Linlin's frame-up in advance, he might have really fallen under this girl's shamelessness. .