Chapter 45 Getting married~

As soon as the old grandma finished speaking, Xu Zhengrong became happy. He gestured with his thumbs and secretly sighed in his heart. Sure enough, ginger is still spicy.

Xu Zhengcai was completely speechless this time. In fact, the elder

It's really annoying for people to rely on their elders and bully others. Just like last time, if it hadn't been for Xu Zhengrong's sudden change, I'm afraid the land deed hidden at home would have fallen into the hands of others.

Because of this little selfishness, although Xu Zhengcai felt something was wrong, he didn't say anything to stop it.

As the autumn harvest gradually came to an end, the invitations written by Xu Zhengrong were delivered to the villagers' homes by the children laughing and making noise. The village chief and several elders heard about Xu Zhengrong from the neighbors who received the invitations. Although Zhengrong didn't say anything dissatisfied about her upcoming marriage, she felt aggrieved in her heart.

They are all well-known figures in the village. They are always treated as guests when doing official and official events in the village. Xu Zhengrong left no room for their dignity this time.

However, I can only hold this tone in my heart and not say it outside. If I tell outsiders, I don't know how I will be laughed at by others!

Isn't it just a wedding? They also drank other people's wedding wine, but they didn't believe that Xu Zhengrong's wedding wine could be any different from other people's wedding wine.

On that day, the witch doctor made a divination: It was auspicious, the sky was high and the air was clear, the wind was light and the clouds were light, making it suitable for marriage.

Xu Zhengrong put on the carefully tailored new clothes and smiled so hard that his mouth split open.

The conditions in the countryside are really rough. According to Xu Zhengrong's original idea, he hoped to find a few tall horses to take Ah Shui home in a glorious manner. Unfortunately, he searched all over the market and even Not a single horse hair was found.

In desperation, he could only settle for the next best thing, so he asked the drugstore owner to pay attention and bought three buffaloes.

Riding on the back of an ox and letting the buffalo move forward slowly is a bit more leisurely, but it's definitely more majestic than riding on a donkey!

The reality is this, Xu Zhengrong can only comfort himself like this.

Although Xu Zhengrong looked down on buffaloes and felt they were a bit inferior, you must know that no family in the entire Qingxi Township could afford buffaloes. They were all raising buffaloes as a last resort for travel and farming. This shows how precious the buffalo is.

But this time, the Xu family's Yao'er actually rode on the back of an ox to welcome his bride. To the onlookers, the impact was understandable.

"The Xu family is really prosperous! How much money does it cost to buy a cow? His family can actually afford three!"

When the jealous and jealous villagers heard such comments, their stomachs turned sour. They looked like they couldn't eat the grapes because they were sour, but they still pretended not to care, curled their lips and muttered: "Tch! I don't know where I borrowed the cow from, just for show!"

Xu Zhengrong was riding on the back of the bull, feeling excited and happy. No matter how much comments others made, he could not hear them.

Although the two families live some distance apart, they are all in the same village after all. No matter how far away they are, the big buffalo swung its tail and walked forward bumpily, only walking a short distance. , Ah Shui's house is here.