Chapter 7 Dog bites dog, a mouth full of hair

Zhao Wei's nose was still burning and hurting, so naturally he didn't want to mess with this evil star again. He first looked at the hatchet in Xu Zhengrong's hand, weighed it, shook his head decisively, and pretended not to understand the look in Xu's uncle's eyes. the meaning of.

The uncle of the Xu family's face became more gloomy. Although he was full of resentment in his heart, due to Zhao Wei's status as the eldest son, he couldn't break out on the spot. He just cursed unwillingly: "Grandma, you are a piece of shit who takes money and does nothing!"

The uncle's city was deeper and he could suppress his emotions. The second uncle of the Xu family didn't have a good temper. When he saw that it was like this, Zhao Wei actually hid behind and didn't dare to say anything. He was immediately angry. Under the excitement, he simply The words were naked and explicit, and he yelled at Zhao Wei: "Head of the village! We have a lot of black and white writing here. This kid is full of nonsense at first glance. You are the chief of the village. Since Xu Zhengrong is from our township Man, whether he is dead or alive is not a matter of your words? You have to make the decision for us!"

The purpose of shouting about injustice is actually to force Zhao Wei to stand up and use his power to suppress others. He really doesn't believe how hard this wimp can go!

In the Xu family's second uncle's mind, the village chief is the king of Qingxi Township. As long as the village chief is willing to speak up, even if the Zhang family's girl is really pregnant with the child, at worst, he will have to fight for his reputation and get the land deed!

This grab for the white spot immediately turned the villagers' attention to Zhao Wei.

Zhao Wei couldn't help but cursed angrily, he had seen stupid people before, but he had never seen such stupid people!

Looking at Xu Zhengrong's current state, he might really jump up and bite someone if he gets desperate. He has just learned a lesson, how can he dare to come forward now?

Besides, if Zhang Linlin's secret knot had not been revealed, as the village chief, it would be easy for him to deal with a gangster. Even if he forcibly obtained the land deed, other villagers would have nothing to say. But now, if he helps again Didn't the Zhang family make it clear to others that they were unfair and accepting bribes?

How can he convince the public as a village leader?

Zhao Wei's expression changed, but he didn't speak for a long time.

Seeing that he was unwilling to come forward, Xu Zhengrong felt a little satisfied. It seemed that the intimidation just now worked. After all, he was the head of the village and had considerable say in Qingxi Township. If Zhao Wei was determined It's really hard to handle it when your heart forces you to do it.

The uncle of the Xu family was originally unwilling to offend Zhao Wei, but looking at the current situation, it was clear that Zhao Wei wanted to turn his back and deny his fault. He was even more angry. He took out the document that he had previously forced Xu Zhengrong to sign and held it in his hand. He shook his head and threatened with all his might: "Third boy, it's written in black and white on a piece of paper! Your bones are hard now. Don't cry and beg and say you regret it when the Yamen's killing stick comes down!"

Xu Zhengrong raised his eyebrows slightly. He ignored the uncle of the Xu family, but turned his interested eyes to Zhang Linlin's family, who had been obedient and did not dare to say anything since the fact of the pregnancy was exposed.

He sneered disdainfully and said: "So what if a written evidence is established? Even in the government, there is talk of overturning the case, right? It's true that you have the written evidence in your hand, but it also depends on whether the Zhang family dares to file a lawsuit now? !"