Chapter 40

Xu Zhengrong pointed at his face righteously. Ah Shui glanced secretly and saw that Brother Xu's face was indeed slightly red.

The little brother, who felt guilty and blamed himself, suddenly burst into tears and didn't know what to do.

Xu Zhengrong was addicted to bullying him, and asked with a serious face: "I've already kissed you, shouldn't you make it up to me?"

Ah Shui was still immersed in the blow that he had "because he was drunk and hugged Brother Xu and had a wild kiss." He was completely led by Xu Zhengrong. He half-opened his mouth in confusion, "But, how can I make up for it?" Woolen cloth?"

Xu Zhengrong quietly showed a scheming smile, raised his index finger slightly, and finally landed on Ah Shui's lips: "You kissed me so many times and took advantage of me so much. Now I ask to kiss you back." , you shouldn't have any objections, right?"

The little brother's face suddenly turned red. He was at a loss for a moment. He lowered his head and didn't know what to do. After a long time, he raised his head slightly and closed his eyes. He was so nervous that even the words he spoke were trembling. : "Then you, you kiss me!"

So Xu Zhengrong, who had no sense of moral integrity at all, hugged the little brother he missed so much and gave him a happy kiss.

The work of a helper in the town has never been easy. Even Xu Yao carried a load to the old street to sell food. Because he was reluctant to waste, he stayed there until it was almost dark and sold the last handful of spicy fried snails before he was satisfied. He rushed back in an ox cart.

After Xu Zhengrong sent Ah Shui back, he was not idle at home. He filtered several large barrels of wine and put it into wine gourds. He stayed busy until it got dark and the two brothers of the Xu family and the Xu Yao family came back.

The tranquil aroma of wine is wrapped with the faint sweetness of wild fruits, giving the early summer night breeze an intoxicating feeling.

As soon as Xu Zhengcai walked in, he saw wooden barrels scattered in the yard and Xu Zhengrong, who was leaning by the well and sipping mulberry wine.

"Hey! Brother is back? Our wine is ready, why don't you come over and taste it together?"

Since their parents died, the three brothers have rarely had this opportunity to lean side by side in the yard, each holding a gourd of mulberry wine in their hands.

The taste of mulberry wine is much softer than ordinary grain wine. When you drink it in your mouth, you can't help but take one sip after another.

The three of them were all used to drinking grain wine, and a gourd of mulberry wine was nothing. Xu Yao did the rest of the housework and brought out a small plate of pickled peppers and bamboo shoots from the kitchen for them to eat. liquor.

After drinking until the night got dark, Xu Zhengcai was the first to get up. He didn't say too much, but gently raised his hand and patted Xu Zhengrong's shoulder: "Well done."

"Call the big guys over tomorrow and let's discuss how to sell these drinks!"

Xu Zhengrong knew that this was his eldest brother's approval, and he was excited and grinned.

The weather was just right, and there was a night breeze, so it was not too hot. Xu Zhengcai went back to the house, leaving Xu Zhengrong and Xu Zhengyang to continue drinking in the yard. The two fools actually fell asleep by the well until dawn.

The next day, when it was dawn, Zheng Yuan and others couldn't wait to gather in the Xu family hall after receiving the news.

They had been helping out in the town for the past few days and were so busy that they didn't react for a while when they were called over. They were all a little confused. When the fragrant drinks were brought out, they were all very excited.