Chapter 52

Ah Shui entered the main room and saw that not only the stranger who came to the house, but also his second brother and sister-in-law were there. He couldn't help but blush, and was annoyed that he had called Brother Xu too loudly earlier.

In a hurry, he caught a glimpse of the teasing smiles on the lips of his second brother and Feng Jun, and immediately stood in front of the threshold with his hands tied, not daring to come over.

Xu Zhengrong was a shameless person. Even when he heard his second brother say in a low voice, "You have the nerve to talk to me, you are the real wife slave, right?", his expression remained unchanged, and he was even vaguely proud of it.

What happened to being a wife slave? What happened to the strict control of the wife? He who can be controlled is called a good man in the family. If no one controls him, what is the difference between him and the poor wild man outside?

Besides, is pampering your wife the same as being strict with your wife?

He waved to Ah Shui without hesitation: "Come here, wife, we are going out to find someone!"

Ah Shui opened his legs and trotted over. He was still a little uncomfortable when Brother Xu grabbed his hand. He shrank several times but couldn't get away. There was nothing he could do, so he had to ask, "Isn't the second brother back already?" Already? Who else should we go out to find?"

"Who else can I look for? Look for my little sister!"

Feng Jun was worried. He originally thought that the little girl was being hidden by Xu Zhengyang. Although he felt annoyed, he was not too anxious. After all, he was a local who knew the truth. Xu Zhengyang could not bully the little girl, but it was different now. , the little sister is not here at all in Xu Zhengyang, where will she, a girl, go? Is it safe where she goes?

Xu Zhengyang blamed himself even more. If he could ask one more question, even watching the little girl get on the boat with his own eyes would be better than being passive like now.

Feng Xiaomei, who was cared about by both her biological eldest brother and her lover's brother, did not do anything extraordinary. She was so used to being restrained at sea that she felt a little rebellious in her heart.

Do you have to marry a seafarer and have children?

She doesn't!

Have to take root in the uncertain sea for the rest of your life?

She doesn't!

How wonderful it is on the shore! It was a rare stay in a small town. Not only did she meet interesting people, but she also saw scenery that could not be seen at sea. She just stayed in an inn on the old street for one night, and then she completely fell in love with the man sleeping on the comfortable bed. It feels like it's much better here than the humidity and fishy smell on the ship.

As Feng Jun's only sister, the younger sister can be said to be the apple of their eyes held and cherished by the people on the ship. The most representative thing is that her brother likes to give her money very generously.

Relying on the small treasury accumulated over the years, Feng Xiaomei has become a frequent visitor to the first-class rooms in Fulai Inn. Fulai Inn is the most famous and the most expensive one on the old street. It has a unique geographical advantage for Xiaomei. : Anyway, it's just on the same street. It's convenient to fall in love during the day, and it's also convenient to go back and rest at night.

They stayed back and forth like this for several days, hiding it from Xu Zhengyang and Haibo. Even Feng Jun took his time to react and went to the Xu family to ask for someone.