Chapter 14: Flirt~

The ginseng doll shook his head violently, and even the little flowers growing on his head were shaking, and he answered honestly: "No."

He doesn't have superpowers, so how can he find treasures casually?

Xu Zhengrong was greatly disappointed. He raised his little finger and poked the small flower on the head of the ginseng doll, and curled his lips: "What's the point of using it for you?"

The ginseng doll raised her hands to cover the little flowers so that Xu Zhengrong wouldn't touch them. She giggled and puffed up her chest proudly: "But I can feel the same kind of scent in this mountain!"

Xu Zhengrong paused for a second, and then suddenly realized what he meant by "similar kind". His eyes instantly looked over: "You mean you can detect the location of other ginseng?"

The ginseng doll nodded implicitly, with a white and tender face full of tangles: "I don't know if the same kind here is still called ginseng, but when I just explored, I found several places. You have to go and take a look. ?"

This is ginseng! And it's wild ginseng that grows without any moisture! Even in another world, Xu Zhengrong is sure that he can sell it for a big price! He first said hello to Ah Shui, who was half-kneeling on the ground digging up white grass, and then followed the direction pointed by the ginseng doll.

Just like Xu Zhengrong's impression, the ginseng here also likes to grow among the cool and humid tall trees. The hiding place is quite hidden. If it were not for holding a radar-like ginseng doll in hand, ordinary people would probably not be able to walk by here. It's hard to spot the clues.

Raising his hand to pull away the wet dead leaves, Xu Zhengrong revealed half of a familiar long beard. Xu Zhengrong slowed down his movements and did not immediately dig it out of the soil, but turned back. Find Ah Shui.

Before Ah Shui had time to stuff the newly picked white grass into the medicine basket, he was called over by Xu Zhengrong with a mysterious face. He blinked his dark eyes blankly and asked in confusion: "Xu Zhengrong Brother, what's wrong?"

Xu Zhengrong didn't say a word, but stretched out his hand to grab the little brother's cuff, and led him to the place where he found the ginseng. He pointed at the exposed yellow half.

Ah Shui just glanced at it blankly, and immediately rushed forward in surprise. He gently stretched out his hand to touch the ginseng beard, then lowered his head and sniffed. His eyes were as bright as stars and he looked over: "It's a human title." !"

"Brother Xu, you are so lucky. The title is a rare treasure! The drugstore owner in the town collected one of this and protected it like a treasure. I only glanced at it briefly! I heard that the old grandma said It is said that this is the king of medicines. If you age, you can become a spirit! Only wealthy people can afford it, so they can use it to extend their lives!"

Xu Zhengrong immediately understood that this was the ginseng that was well-known in his original world, but it had just changed its name in Xu State.

He also felt joyful in his heart. Since it was a treasure that only wealthy people could afford, if he sold it in a drug store, he could make a lot of money!

This time Ah Shui didn't dare to dig with a small shovel easily, for fear that the quality of the medicine would be compromised or even damaged. He just hesitated for a moment and then directly tried to push away the soft soil where the human title was buried.

Xu Zhengrong was startled by his actions and quickly raised his hand to stop him: "Don't move, come here!"

Digging human horns is a delicate job, and its roots are easy to break. Fortunately, the soil where the human horns grow is quite soft. Xu Zhengrong patiently combed it, and the super-large cheating device of the ginseng doll was quietly giving guidance, and the movement gradually sped up. many.

Even at Xu Zhengrong's increasingly proficient speed, a lot of time passed by. By the time he peeled off the title intact and put it away, the sun was already slanting towards the opposite side of the mountain.

Ah Shui held up the medicine basket and weighed it, then rolled his eyes at Xu Zhengrong: "You can exchange it for dozens of copper coins at least."

Looking at the title in Xu Zhengrong's hand, he blinked and said hesitantly: "There is only one pharmacy in the town...Brother Xu, I advise you not to send such good things to the town. Go up there, and the boss there will be very naughty. In the past, when grandma had good physical strength and could still go up the mountain, she had touched a lot of good medicinal materials. When he went to exchange money, he would always use various reasons to lower the price. My grandma said that the boss has a very dark heart!"

The more Ah Shui talked about it, the more distressed look appeared on his face: "For ordinary herbs like white grass, which have been used by the villagers for so many years, the price is clearly stated. He did not dare to put the price down too hard. But for something as rare as a human title, you can't say for sure!"

This is not good news. Xu Zhengrong's brows gradually furrowed. Listening to what Ah Shui described, aren't the drug stores in the town what later generations would call a monopoly?

He weighed the ginseng in his hand, which was still stained with some soil. Fortunately, he had a ginseng doll in his hand. The ginseng doll knew the age and quality of the ginseng very clearly.

Xu Zhengrong thought for a moment, and then decisively decided to go to the drug store in the town to explore the situation. If the boss was too evil and the price was outrageous, he might find another way to sell the person out.

Watching the sun go down, if they continued to stay in the mountain according to their footsteps, it would be mostly dark by the time they went down the mountain.

Xu Zhengrong carried the medicine basket for Ah Shui and said with a smile: "It's getting late, let's go back first."

He raised his hand and wiped away the bit of muddy water on Ah Shui's cheek.

Logically speaking, if they were not lovers, a man and a brother should not be so close to each other. However, Xu Zhengrong's face was too serious, and his actions were naturally not frivolous. Ah Shui moved his lips and blushed slightly. After all, I couldn't say a word.

What Ah Shui didn't know was that Brother Xu, who looked just and awe-inspiring in his eyes, had already had a crush on him, and his seemingly natural actions actually hid a lot of selfish motives.

Because of this, Ah Shui walked with his head buried all the way. If Xu Zhengrong hadn't been watching over him, he would have been distracted and tripped over stones several times.

Ah Shui blushed even more. When he reached the big pine tree at the mountain pass and took the basket of medicine handed over by Xu Zhengrong, he raised his eyes and stumbled and said thank you several times before making an appointment with Xu Zhengrong. After the time in town, he turned around hastily and ran away without a trace.

Xu Zhengrong looked at his back from a distance and laughed. His fingertips seemed to still retain the hot temperature on his younger brother's cheeks. He deliberately made his movements gentle and thought thoughtfully: "Looking at the appearance just now, Ah Shui was right. I have feelings too, right?"

The ginseng doll held it in for a long time, and finally climbed onto Xu Zhengrong's sleeves openly, and straddled the roots of the recently dug man's head with great authority. Xu Zhengrong shooed it away like a fly: "Go, go, go. , don't break the title by being careless like this!"

The ginseng doll was immediately angry. He thought he was an old ginseng spirit who had been practicing for thousands of years. How could he be compared to such a young ginseng who was no more than a hundred years old?

"Hey! Xu Zhengrong, do you know what's on the market? Any of my whiskers are worth more than what he sells, okay?"

Xu Zhengrong chuckled with a cold face: "The question is, are you willing to sell your treasure Xu Xu?" The look of disgust was beyond words, and he flicked the white and tender forehead of the ginseng doll: "You are a penny-pinching iron rooster? Qualified to speak!"