Chapter 8 Want justice

What a drama of fighting in a nest!

Xu Zhengrong looked at him coldly, but his eyes became more and more contemptuous: now he knew that he was his uncle, did he know how to play the family card? What have you been doing!

After all, Uncle Xu was a man, very emotional and extremely excited, so the hand he used was surprisingly strong. He pinched her so hard that Mrs. Zhang rolled her eyes. If no one stopped her, she might really get killed!

Several elders who had always only known each other finally panicked. In the end, an elder who was closer to the Zhang family couldn't stand it and commanded several young and strong boys in the village. It took a long time to suppress him. Uncle Xu moved away from Mrs. Zhang.

Mrs. Zhang was obviously not a vegetarian. Although she was pinched so hard that she rolled her eyes, she did not let Uncle Xu get any benefits. She scratched and scratched Uncle Xu's face and drew a lot of blood.

Seeing that things were getting more and more ridiculous, the oldest and most senior elder couldn't bear to watch anymore. He stomped the crutch he was holding, first he coughed violently, and then he raised his voice in a hoarse voice. : "Nonsense! Isn't this nonsense!"

When his family came to the door, the elder didn't say a word, but now he stood up and complained when things turned around. Xu Zhengrong sneered in his heart and held the hatchet in his hand a little tighter. point.

He glanced coldly at Uncle Xu, who was firmly restrained by the two young men, and used all his sarcastic skills: "The elder is right, the blackmail failed but was discovered. Isn't it nonsense? The Zhang family is not a good person. , Uncle, don't even think about picking it out. Now that you know that I am your nephew, what have you been doing?! You said they framed you and said you were set up. I remember clearly, nephew, what did you do earlier? That's not what you said. Didn't you say that you saw with your own eyes that I was unfavorable to Zhang Linlin? All the folks here listened. I know that when people get old, they will always be blind and confused. I didn't expect that uncle, you are blind and confused. It's so dark!"

The sarcasm with a gun and a stick made Uncle Xu's already ugly face even paler.

When the elder saw this, he first cursed in a low voice for being confused, and then had no choice but to stand up and smooth things over. He thought he was quite famous in the village and had a high say in the village, so he didn't say anything to Xu Zhengrong, a young man. Politely: "Okay, okay, the Xu family boy should stop saying a few words. Everyone is watching this matter. Knowing that you have been wronged, I will be the master today. Who owns the land deed or you three brothers?" I can't wait to see it, it's getting late, it's just a farce, let's just leave!"

As they talked, they unilaterally wanted to understand the matter simply, without asking Xu Zhengrong's wishes, which made it clear that he did not take the three brothers of the Xu family seriously.

After hearing what the eldest elder said, the two uncles of the Xu family and the old couple of the Zhang family knew that they would not be able to get the land deed. They were a little reluctant, but under pressure, they had to agree.

Ah! He didn't even say a word of apology, he just wanted to brush things off with a simple grievance. Could it be that this so-called elder had some problems with his head?

Xu Zhengrong's eyes were cold, and the knife in his hand was even colder. He went straight forward, holding the knife in one hand and fiercely placing the hatchet in front of the elder's neck: "You said forget it? Who do you think you are?"

The elder didn't expect him to be so strong. He stared straight at the hatchet, swallowed dryly, and stepped back calmly. However, he thought that so many villagers were watching. If he was right If a boy shows weakness, how can he regain his prestige in this village in the future?