Chapter 57

About three or four hours after boarding the ship, the merchant ships set off one after another. Feng Jun and the others had been doing this business longer than others and had more seniority than others. When the helmsman heard that the ship was about to sail, he immediately shouted, Feng Jun. The family's caravan set off like this.

The lively voices on the shore gradually weakened, and when the boat sailed deeper into the sea, only the sounds of sea wind and waves were left.

Xu Zhengrong was a distinguished guest on the ship and a partner invited by Master Feng, so he was treated well. The steward specially prepared a nice cabin for him and his brother, with a bed and Although it is not spacious for two people to live in a desk, it is still acceptable.

After all, Ah Shui is still a teenager at heart. Although he has always been well-behaved and clever, he was still quite surprised when he first boarded the boat.

Xu Zhengrong and Feng Jun still wanted to discuss the next trip, so they arranged Ah Shui in the boat room.

At first, Ah Shui sat on the bed and waited for Brother Xu to come back, but he always felt bored being alone. He thought he couldn't lose it on the boat, so he left a note and touched it out quietly.

In addition to Ah Shui and Xu Zhengrong, there were about thirty people on the ship. Apart from the hardworking men and sailors, there were also two brothers who were taking care of the ship.

These two brothers are both servants of the Feng family. One is named Feng Ying and the other is Feng Yue. They are responsible for cleaning and cooking on the ship.

Because it was not time to eat yet, Feng Yue, who was in charge of the crew's meals, happened to be free and sitting on the deck to enjoy the breeze. Suddenly he caught a glimpse of Ah Shui looking up at the deck. He recognized Ah Shui and knew that he was a noble person and he had to take good care of him. He quickly waved and asked diligently: "Master, are you also here to see the scenery on the deck?"

After Ah Shui nodded gently, he enthusiastically welcomed the person up, pointed to the sea and said: "Here, I saw several fish passing by the boat just now. We haven't gone out to the sea yet, and the scenery will be different when we get out." It's different, you will definitely like it."

Ah Shui is introverted. Apart from being willing to say a few words in front of Xu Zhengrong, he is always uneasy when meeting other people. Feng Yue is different from him. The young man who has been going to sea all year round has better vision and courage than ordinary people. He is much more powerful, and even his ability to converse with others is extraordinary.

It only took a few words for him to become familiar with Ah Shui.

Feng Yue quite liked this young man who looked ignorant, simple and easy to deceive. He chatted with Ah Shui for a long time. Not only did he find out where Ah Shui lived, he also found out that Ah Shui had grown up not long ago. After getting married, she went to sea to do business with her husband.

"I've seen your husband-in-law, and he's quite good-looking. I heard he's a capable man. Brother Shui, you're so lucky!"

Although Feng Yue said this with some flattery, he was also sincere. He was a servant of the Feng family. He was born as a member of the Feng family and died as a ghost of the Feng family. There was no freedom at all. He is now an adult and has not yet reached the age of marriage.

Which good family a son can marry is just a matter of following the instructions of his master, and he has no control over it.

Ah Shui doesn't really like to hear others praise himself, but he likes to hear others praise Brother Xu. The little brother is very proud: Brother Xu is certainly good-looking! Brother Xu is naturally capable!

The two boys whispered for a while, and as the ship rocked, Ah Shui gradually began to feel uncomfortable. He didn't pay much attention to it at first, but he realized something was wrong when half of his body went limp.

Feng Yue talked for a long time but didn't hear the little brother's response. He couldn't help but stretched out his hand to touch the little brother's shoulder. When the little brother raised his head, he realized that Ah Shui's face was pale, and his forehead and hair were even thinner. He broke into a cold sweat.

"Brother Shui? Brother Shui!"

Feng Yue was startled by his abnormal appearance and shouted several times. Ah Shui saw that he was worried about her, so she quickly shook her head as if to comfort her, endured the discomfort and said, "It's okay, don't be afraid, I'm just a little dizzy." , I feel nauseous, just wait for a while and it will be fine..."

As he spoke, he closed his eyes, trying to take some time off.

Feng Yue touched the little brother's hand, and it was indeed cold. He urinated on the boat. Although he had never been seasick, he had seen other newcomers get seasick. According to his judgment, the little brother's hand was cold. This is obviously seasick!

Seasickness can be cured by taking some time off!

He was anxious, fearing that he would cause problems for the noble man on the boat, so he quickly called out to others: "Brother Shui is seasick. Tell him to go quickly! Let the old man on the boat think of something to alleviate the problem." , it's okay to just faint like this!"