Chapter 33 Start talking about business

The more Ah Shui thought about it, the more it seemed possible. After dilly-dallying for a long time, thinking that the long-term pain would be worse than the short-term pain, he felt cruel and ran towards the backyard with his fists clenched tightly.

Kidou'er was left standing there confused, wondering why brother Ah Shui was so nervous as if he was about to go to war if he was just eating fried snails.

More than just nervousness!

In order not to embarrass himself in front of Brother Xu, Ah Shui made mental preparations for a long time, but when he actually stood in front of Xu Zhengrong, all the words he wanted to say were stuck in his mouth.

Xu Zhengrong naturally noticed Ah Shui's nervousness, but he misunderstood the younger brother's stiffness as shyness. After all, the ancient customs were conservative, and Ah Shui had only known him for half a month, and now he suddenly said that he wanted to get married. It's not incomprehensible to be shy.

The snails that were delayed and not eaten in the morning were still warm when they were taken out of the space, so they didn't have to go to the stove to reheat them.

It is said to be the backyard, but it is actually a small open space enclosed by a fence behind the house of the Xu family. Xu Zhengcai met a craftsman with good skills in his early years and deliberately found some strong stones from the mountain to make stone tables and chairs. It looks rough in the backyard, but it is a good place to go on a hot summer night.

Now there was room for a porcelain bowl on the small stone table. Seeing Ah Shui coming, Xu Zhengrong pointed to the small stone bench opposite. Waiting for Ah Shui to sit on it, he pushed the porcelain bowl under his hand. He smiled and said: "I stir-fried the snails I got yesterday, and they tasted pretty good. I was supposed to give them to you early in the morning, but they were mixed up by the Lin family... How about you try it quickly? Do you like it? ?"

He originally wanted to say, if you like it, I will make it for you in different ways in the future.

But considering that the two of them were about to make some progress, although he managed to win the old woman's attention, Ah Shui couldn't figure out what he was thinking. He was afraid that he would make his words too clear, and if he was rude, would he have to pay for it?

Ah Shui smelled the aroma of the chili peppers, pinched one in surprise, and looked at it several times: "I thought you were trying to trick people! I didn't expect that Brother Xu really knows how to cook!"

No wonder he was surprised. In his impression, housework and the like had always been done by women and men. There were no men in his family, but he often heard friends of the same age talking in private about men. He was unwilling to enter the kitchen, and even used what the teacher in the private school said, "a gentleman is far away from the kitchen" to make sense.

It's rare for Brother Xu to be like this.

Xu Zhengrong smiled at Ah Shui. Knowing that it was his first time to eat snails, Xu Zhengrong picked up one and briefly explained the method. This was not enough, and he was very thoughtful and deliberately sat down next to Ah Shui. Go to the water.

Putting his arm tentatively on Ah Shui's shoulders, Xu Zhengrong glanced at the expression on Ah Shui's face and saw that he was not disgusted, so he naturally relaxed and said, "The flesh of this little thing is embedded in the shell and it's hard to handle." , I will help you on the side to prevent the soup from splashing out and staining your clothes."

Ashui listened to him calmly.

Brother Xu's breathing was very close, and a gust of hot air fell gently on the sensitive earlobe. At the beginning, Ah Shui would make random guesses about the intention of Brother Xu's movements, but later on, his mind was confused. It was like a paste and could no longer turn.