Chapter 4 I don't even want this kind of woman as a gift to me!

Before he reached the front yard, Xu Zhengrong faintly heard a burst of irritating sobbing, interspersed with the low voices of the onlookers.

When he saw Xu Zhengrong coming over, Xu Zhengcai walked up to him quickly with a livid face, and deliberately lowered his voice and cursed: "Look at the trouble you caused! In the past, when the old man and the old lady were here, you shouldn't have been free. You are acting as you please, and now they want the land deed, and I won't clean up this mess for you!"

Xu Zhengcai is a traditional farmer. His parents died young. As the elder brother, he quickly took over the position of the head of the family. Although he has never read a book, he is quite decisive in dealing with people. On weekdays, he takes care of his mother's sake. He was very tolerant and tolerant towards his incompetent third brother, but now that the land deed was about his family and life, he naturally couldn't hand it over casually.

You know, his wife and children all depend on the fields to support themselves!

Xu Zhengrong can understand Xu Zhengcai's mood. To be honest, the eldest brother can do this to the extreme. If he had such an incompetent and useless younger brother who still sticks to him and sucks blood as an adult, he would have kicked him. It's past.

Therefore, even though Xu Zhengcai spoke rudely to him, he just accepted it, with a cold smile on his lips, and shouted: "Brother, I will handle the matter I caused. You should take your sister-in-law and nephew to stay away first." ."

Being forced to the door like this, if it were Xu Zhengrong in the past, he would have run away long ago. Why is he looking calm and composed now?

Xu Zhengcai murmured in his heart and subconsciously raised his eyes to look at Xu Zhengyang, who was standing cowering behind him.

When Xu Zhengyang accompanied Xu Zhengrong here, he felt that the third child had changed somewhat compared to the past, but as for the specific changes, he couldn't tell.

Xu Zhengrong didn't notice the private interaction between the two brothers, so he took two steps forward.

As soon as they saw him coming out, the villagers who gathered around to join in the fun started talking louder: "Hey! The third son of the Xu family really dares to come out!"

"He dares to touch someone's eldest daughter, it's a shame he has the nerve to come out! If this kind of thing spreads to other villages, don't let others poke our spines and scold us!"

Xu Zhengrong relied on his good ears to hear the whispers clearly. When he followed the villagers' instructions, he happened to see the yellow-flowered girl not far away wearing floral clothes and crying behind her parents. When she saw the yellow-flowered girl clearly, His face, no matter how strong his mental quality was, he couldn't help but twitch the corner of his mouth.

Ginseng Jing, who was afraid that the world would be in chaos, also peeked out through his sleeves, then lay in Xu Zhengrong's sleeves and laughed so hard that his stomach cramped: "Hahaha! Guawazi! So you like this kind of concoction! It tastes quite good. Heavy hahaha!"

As soon as the Zhang couple saw Xu Zhengrong coming out, they immediately sat down on the ground. One hugged their daughter and cried loudly, while the other pointed at Xu Zhengrong's nose and cursed.

"The third son of the Xu family, he is shameless. I am a good daughter. I never leave the door or take a step forward. Even if I say a word to other people's young men, they are three feet away. He is good. The toad wants to eat it." It's just swan meat, but he was so bold a few days ago that he wanted to do something inappropriate to my daughter. If my daughter hadn't been smart enough to call someone over in time, she would have been ruined by him!"

"We, the old couple, only have a precious daughter. We have already discussed marriage with Li Xiucai in the town. They will marry her in a sedan chair after the autumn harvest. If he makes such a fuss, even if Li Xiucai's family doesn't talk, my daughter will have no shame in marrying her. ah!"

"He is a scoundrel, and my wife is powerless and can't do anything about it. Fortunately, his two uncles are reasonable and understand the consequences. They said they wanted to take the land deed as compensation, and they had already signed and pledged it. This ghost thing actually happened again Falling out and refusing to admit your fault! Isn't that just bullying us foreigners who have no one to rely on!"

This old woman from the Zhang family had nothing but a surprisingly loud voice. She burst into tears and made accusations that instantly won the sympathy of many villagers.

The folk customs of Xu State are actually quite open. Girls from ordinary families have considerable freedom to choose a spouse before getting engaged. As long as there are no moral issues such as treading two boats and having children out of wedlock, even a private lifelong contract can be tolerated. .

Listening to the meaning of the words of the old woman of the Zhang family, the girl has already fallen in love with the scholar in the town. The third son of the Xu family is still pestering her, and even almost does something irregular. If this is really sent to the Yamen, what will happen to the young man? It's said to be thirty boards.

Besides, the Zhang family is from a foreign country. If word spreads that they don't take sides in such a major matter, people outside will definitely say that the people of Qingxi Village are arrogant and unreasonable and bully outsiders.

If the bad reputation is really established, how can any outsider be willing to marry here in the future? !

The villagers who figured it out became more and more indignant. Several senior elders in the village saw that everyone was very excited and quickly stepped forward to maintain order.

The oldest elder, relying on his seniority, first deliberately coughed twice, and after attracting the attention of most of the villagers, he slowly and slowly questioned Xu Zhengrong, who had a gloomy face and had not said a word in rebuttal for a long time. : "That boy from the Xu family, and the parents of the Zhang family have already come to the door. Your two uncles also said that they saw you doing evil things to Zhang Linlin. Do you have anything to say?"

The two uncles had been standing not far away, listening to the great elder mentioning themselves, and then nodded hurriedly to confirm that everything the great elder said was true.

If these two uncles are really based on their seniority, they are both elders in the direct line of Xu Zhengrong, and it is not an exaggeration to say that they are close relatives.

As soon as they stood up, the villagers became even more convinced: "Look, my uncle has already stood up to testify! I'm afraid it can't be true!"

"These two uncles are also juniors in the evil business. Fortunately, they are sensible and know how to destroy relatives. Otherwise, their reputations will be ruined at the hands of this evil!"

It is said that the psychology of the people from the hometown is quite strange. Whether in Xu Zhengrong's original world or in Xu State, they always seem to be willing to blindly believe that the elders will be good to the younger ones and that the elders cannot harm the younger ones. It's definitely the junior's fault that Fang is arguing.

Just like now, none of the villagers who are talking about it remember that when the Xu family's parents died, these two uncles took a lot of money from the Xu family brothers based on their seniority.

The smile in Xu Zhengrong's eyes was even colder. Regardless of the villagers' accusations, he walked expressionlessly in front of Zhang Linlin, who was said to have been molested by him.

The old couple of the Zhang family were afraid that Xu Zhengrong would become angry and attack their daughter, so they quickly protected Zhang Linlin, who was crying and wiping her tears, and asked warily: "What are you going to do? Do you still want to threaten my daughter?"

Xu Zhengrong curled his lips rather boringly, laughed, and spoke with arrogance: "I don't even want a daughter like yours if I give it to me!"