Chapter 36

With Sailor Brother's ready-made GG, and Xu Zhengrong's grand announcement of buy one get one free for the first ten, people always tend to take advantage of others. Originally, they were just standing aside and watching. Unable to bear their curiosity, they gathered around and lined up.

People waiting in line were thinking that it was only a copper coin anyway.

With quick feet, the sailor rolled the dried lotus leaves into the shape of an awl, shoveled a handful of snails into them, and handed them to the guests.

They specially set aside a large dried lotus leaf and spread it flat on the ground for customers to put copper coins on. When the first bucket of spicy fried snails was sold out, there were already a lot of copper coins accumulated on the dried lotus leaf. .

The snails were sold so fast that it didn't take long for the dried lotus leaves to be used up. Ah Shui weighed the last bucket containing the snails and saw that there was only half a snail left in it. It fell on Xu Zhengrong: "Brother Xu, there are no dried lotus leaves... What should I do?"

Xu Zhengrong looked at the two or three customers standing in front of the stall who wanted to come and taste it. He decisively asked Ah Shui to take the bucket back, waved his hands and said to the customers politely: "I'm sorry, it's so spicy." We've used up all the dried lotus leaves for the fried snails, and the spicy fried snails are so greasy that it's hard to hold them in hand without the dried lotus leaves... How about you guys come back tomorrow?"

These customers have all worked hard to queue up and waited. Now that they are told that it will not be sold, it will not be sold. They are inevitably a little depressed. Their noses smell the aroma and their mouths automatically secrete saliva, but they can't eat. , what you say is so offensive!

Look at the layer of greasy soup covering the spicy fried snails. Of course the guests were not willing to hold it with their hands. Seeing their dilemma, Xu Zhengrong simply remembered the faces of these three people. He made a very generous promise: "In that case, if you three come back later, I can give you an extra portion as compensation?"

The faces of several people really softened a lot, and one of them smiled and said: "Thank you first, brother! Let's talk to the neighbors and friends when we go back, and let them take more care of your business!"

Of course Xu Zhengrong agreed happily, and at the end, he added: "Come back tomorrow, and the first fifty people to come by then will buy one and get one free!"

As Shui followed Xu Zhengrong to close the stall, he felt a little distressed for the remaining unsold snails. "Brother Xu, even if we don't have dried lotus leaves, we can think of other ways. There are so many left, so we have to make less money." There are several copper coins!"

Xu Zhengrong saw his wrinkled nose and a look of reluctance, and laughed out loud: "It's okay, I just earned a few copper coins less. Besides, I still have a use for the rest. I want to use it to bribe people." Of!"

Ah Shui was confused and didn't understand, but in his heart, Brother Xu was getting more and more powerful, so even though he didn't understand what Brother Xu said, he still followed Xu Zhengrong to deal with it honestly.

There were already a lot of dried lotus leaves laying on the ground to store the copper plates. Xu Zhengrong reached out and grabbed them all into a linen bag he had brought earlier. It was quite heavy in his hands.

"Let's go, let's find a place to exchange the copper plates into silver coins first, and then go to the drug store owner. I want to discuss a business with him."

Ah Shui's eyes suddenly lit up, "Did Brother Xu dig another treasure in the mountain?!"

Xu Zhengrong felt a little helpless. It seemed that the last experience of finding someone on the mountain left a big impression on Ah Shui, so much so that when he mentioned the medicine store now, he thought he was digging for treasure.