Chapter 53

This is not the first time that Feng Jun has spoken such ugly words. According to Xu Zhengrong's character, he was willing to endure the first time but not the second. He clasped his hands in front of his chest and snorted heavily, Feng Jun's expression looked like that of an unreasonable person: "Who told you that I am someone who digs food out of the soil?"

"You haven't even taken a look at the wine I brewed. How can you judge easily? If nothing else, I supply wine to five out of ten pubs on this old street alone. Not to mention how many businesses are rushing to cooperate with me!"

"Have you heard of the only drug store on the old street? His owner is an old friend of mine. The best thing he sells in his store is medicinal wine, and I provided this medicinal wine!"

Taking advantage of the fact that Feng Jun came from out of town and was unfamiliar with the place and didn't know much about the situation in the old street, Xu Zhengrong was able to put a lot of effort into his own face. However, although what he said was a bit exaggerated, But most of it is still based on reality!

Feng Jun's expression changed as expected. He also knew a little about the business on the old street. Among all the terminals, the number of customers here can be ranked in the middle. If it is as Xu Zhengrong said, he supplies half of the street. business, then perhaps the drinks he sells are indeed unique.

Feng Jun tapped lightly on the table with his fingers. Feng Jun felt a lot calmer. A large part of the reason why he had a bad attitude towards Xu Zhengrong was because of his anger towards Xu Zhengyang. But after all, he was a businessman. Who would talk to him? Can't get through the money?

He made up his mind, still holding his face, and spoke in a much softer tone: "I can still say that I have done business with the emperor without any proof! If you really want to talk to me, you might as well do it in person. Take me to inspect the goods!"

What Xu Zhengrong wanted was what he said. Long before the autumn harvest, he had already led a group of people in the village to design a rough model of the winery, and several parts had already been officially put into work.

Feng Jun never expected that there would be a pretty good-looking brewery hidden in Qingxi Township, a remote mountainous area.

You must know that Xu State still has an agricultural economy that dominates. Although there are wine-making masters, the art of wine-making has never been spread to outsiders, so most of them are small workshops. However, the so-called winery Xu Zhengrong took him to visit was completely different.

When Xu Zhengrong originally conceived, he hoped to make the wine business bigger and stronger, and a large-scale winery was an indispensable cornerstone.

"Although the tools are a bit behind the times, the best thing about your wine is its freshness. I have traveled to the sea with my father since I was a child. I have traveled to many places both in my own country and other countries, but green plum wine and mulberry wine like this are still the first. Drink for the first time."

Feng Jun drank the bright mulberry wine from a bamboo tube that Xu Zhengrong scooped up. The wonderful taste of the fruit wine naturally conquered the man's taste buds.

I think the words he just laughed at Xu Zhengrong are still in my ears, and the drink in my mouth is neither swallowed nor spit.

Adhering to the simple virtue of not wasting good wine, Feng Jun not only drank the mulberry wine in his hand shamelessly, he even brought the bamboo tube containing the wine to Xu Zhengrong with unfulfilled interest.

He laughed sheepishly: "Ha! What's that? I drank it too quickly and didn't get any taste. Give me some more. I'll consider the business after I taste it!"