Chapter 44

The village has lasted for more than hundreds of years, and the procedures for getting married have already been fixed. It is nothing more than accepting the betrothal gift after the parents of both parties agree, and then going to the government to register the name after a big banquet.

The tossing and tossing is just the same old thing, not very new. In the eyes of the villagers who always like to watch the excitement, it is not as interesting as seeing who pays the most betrothal gifts and how well they pay.

In Xu State, the requirements for dowry between a woman and her younger brother were not high. Most people looked at the betrothal gift given by the man, and the amount of the betrothal gift given by the man was also a basis for comparison between the younger brother and the women after marriage.

Xu Zhengrong's creed in life is to be kind to his wife. Since he has decided that Ah Shui is the one who will accompany him throughout his life, he naturally followed the locals and put a lot of effort into the betrothal gift.

In addition, with Xu Yao's supervision, in addition to the cereals, poultry fabrics and dried fruit snacks with unique local characteristics that are often used by the villagers, Xu Zhengrong specially created a pair of jewelry shops in the old street. Silver hairpins and delicate rings.

The back of the ring is thoughtfully engraved with their names, as well as a small, modern heart.

The ready-made clothes are all cut by Mrs. Xu Yao herself. Her workmanship is excellent. Even a pair of cuddly mandarin ducks sleeping in red silk are vividly embroidered with golden edges and dotted with velvet white rabbit fur, making them even more adorable. delicate.

Xu Zhengrong originally did not intend to use the objects stored in the space, but all these scattered things together were a big deal. It was too shabby to just rely on setting up a stall and the remaining silver.

Therefore, he just took a dagger and pulled out the ginseng doll sleeping happily in the field. Regardless of the ginseng doll's crying and cursing with snot and tears, he cut a few thick roots from his body and placed them in the drug store. The boss exchanged a lot of money.

He also secretly exchanged the wine and tea he had collected from the space, which was already a very heavy betrothal gift in the countryside of Xu State.

Mammy leaned on a cane and watched boxes being moved into the main room one after another, filling the small main room to the brim. Although she didn't say anything, she was satisfied in her heart.

She was not greedy for this little money, but seeing that Xu Zhengrong was so serious about his affairs, Ah Shui would not suffer too much if she married into the Xu family in the future.

Ah Hua was kicked in the butt by Ah Shui and sneaked out to take a peek. She waggled her furry tail and ran happily back and forth to Xu Zhengrong's feet. Xu Zhengrong rushed back to the room happily for a mouthful of bones. .

As soon as he saw the big yellow dog coming in, Ah Shui couldn't wait to move forward, rubbed Ah Hua's chin, and asked in a low voice: "How is it? When will Brother Xu come in to see me?"

"Woof! Woof woof woof!"

"...What do you mean?!"

"Woof woof woof woof!!!" Ah Hua barked several times again, silently rolled her eyes, turned her back and pointed her butt at Ah Shui: She didn't even understand what I said, and she came to ask me about bullying singles, Do you have any rights as a dog?

There was a knock on the door at this moment. Ah Shui was startled. He quickly let go of the big yellow dog and moved forward to open the door. Unfortunately, the person standing outside the door was not the Xu Zhengrong he was looking forward to, but his old grandma. ma.