Chapter 34 Although money and silk are touching, they are also...

Although money and silk are attractive to people, they still have to be obtained.

Xia Yan's concerns are not unreasonable. Zheng Yuan echoed: "I think what Brother Xia said is reasonable. You are just talking without any basis. When the time comes, don't make back your capital and lose everything. Just pat your butt and walk away." How can we go back and explain to our mother-in-law if we are left alone?"

Xu Zhengrong didn't really have any good ideas to persuade them for a while. After all, he was starting from scratch and had not achieved any results. Even if he said all kinds of things, few people would believe him. But his original idea was too naive. .

After laughing self-deprecatingly, Xu Zhengrong took out four ingots of broken silver from his pocket. If exchanged according to the market price, one ingot of broken silver could be exchanged for about a hundred copper plates.

He threw the silver on the table and made a pleasant sound. Zheng Fang and the others stared at the silver with their eyes fixed on it. They swallowed hard and asked tentatively: "Zhengrong, what are you doing?"

Seeing that the money really had an effect, Xu Zhengrong smiled slightly, raised his hands, and received a piece of money: "Brother Xia also said just now that he was afraid of losing the money he should have earned, so I thought about it and gave it to the town. There seems to be no difference between working as a helper for others and working as a helper for me. It can also save the money of riding a bullock cart back and forth to the town. You can also see clearly that I don't have no money. How about it? Are you willing to give it to me? Come to work?"

If this were the case, not only would there be no risk, but it would also add some convenience. Zheng Fang and Zheng Yuan had nothing to say anymore, and agreed with a smile: "That's great! Just say it during the slack time. Is there any heavy work?" Leave it all to our brothers and take care of it!"

Seeing that both Zheng brothers agreed, Xia Yan still had some doubts in his heart, but out of the corner of his eye he caught sight of the broken silver in Xu Zhengrong's hand, and his eyes suddenly showed a coveted look, and he followed closely and said, "Me too , if you call me when the time comes, I will definitely go."

Zhou Dazhuang was well-known in the village for being honest and honest. Xia Yan and others made their decision without even asking him.

In this way, the matter of the labor force was finalized. Since they were future helpers, Xu Zhengrong was a little more enthusiastic towards them and personally sent them out of the front yard.

Seeing the Zheng brothers and Xia Yan walking away from a distance, Xu Zhengrong looked at Zhou Dazhuang who was standing still in the same place with some doubts, and asked politely: "Brother Dazhuang, why don't you go back? ?It's getting dark and it's hard to walk at night!"

Zhou Dazhuang laughed innocently at first, with a hesitant expression on his face, "Brother Xu, I just want to ask. You said before that as long as we are willing to work hard, when the matter is completed, you will bring the money you earned." Let's share some, is this true?"

"I have strength and can work for you. If I don't charge you any money, can you give me a 10% share of the money you make from brewing? One share will be enough!"

To put it bluntly, the so-called sharing is what later generations call equity investment. Since we want to make wine making a big business, we should have a few people willing to join the partnership. This was also Xu Zhengrong's idea when he first started. The original intention to divide.

In his philosophy, people who do business must not only have vision, but also have a little sense of adventure.

It's a pity that both the Zheng brothers and Xia Yan just stared at the hundreds of copper plates angrily. It's not like Xu Zhengrong couldn't understand them. After all, the original owner had a poor reputation and had never done anything practical. Hundreds of copper plates Putting it in an ordinary family's life can improve a lot of life. It's okay if they don't believe it.

What surprised Xu Zhengrong was that Zhou Dazhuang, who seemed to others to be honest, honest and even a bit stupid, actually stayed here and wanted to share 10% of the profits. He smiled and did not answer directly: "You don't really accept it." My money? Didn't you listen to what Xia Yan said just now? If my wine is not brewed and I can't make any money by then, you can just follow me and pay for it!"

Zhou Dazhuang frowned fiercely, and patted his chest quite proudly: "If you don't make wine, you will lose some copper coins at worst, and the family will eat less rice. But if you really make money like you said, even if it is just a If you give me even 10%, that's a lot."

The tall and thick man was hesitant when he finished his words, and a thin layer of red appeared on his dark face: "My mother-in-law, Hua Geer's family in the west of the village, said that if you want to marry her brother, you must give her twenty Two taels of silver. After working hard for more than half a year, I only managed to save two or three taels. If I continue to calculate like this, I'm afraid I won't even be able to get twenty taels of silver together after most of my life..."

"I can't bear to leave her flower boy, even if I work without sleeping every day, I can't make it up... In this case, it's better to put this copper plate as a bet. Maybe I'll follow you and work, and a miracle will happen. !"

After finishing his words excitedly, he followed up unwillingly: "If it doesn't work out, take it as your fate, and I'll admit it!"

Unexpectedly, it was for such a reason that Xu Zhengrong had just made an appointment with Ah Shui. Now seeing Zhou Dazhuang's infatuated look, he felt the same. He stepped forward and patted the man's shoulder, blinking narrowly. Blinking his eyes, he asked, "Is that Hua Ge you mentioned also interested in you?"

The expression on Zhou Dazhuang's face became even more restrained. He hesitated for a long time before finally finding his voice and answering: "Of course! After the autumn harvest celebration last year, he even secretly stuffed a purse into my hand!"

The smile on Xu Zhengrong's face got a little bigger. He patted Zhou Dazhuang's shoulder very boldly and promised: "Don't worry, you are right to follow me. I guarantee that you will be able to have a harmonious harvest this autumn." Then Brother Hua will marry you!"

Zhou Dazhuang then chuckled twice: "That's great. If it really comes true, Brother Xu, I will definitely drink the first glass of wedding wine with you!"

After seeing off Zhou Dazhuang and returning to the main room, Xu Zhengcai was still sitting on a chair in the main room waiting for him. As soon as he saw him coming in, he opened his mouth and asked: "How sure are you about making wine? Those four are the ones who work with you on weekdays. Big brother is a good friend, if you cheat them, big brother, I will have no shame to see them again in the future!"

Xu Zhengrong understood the doubts in his eldest brother's heart. He smiled and waved his hand, and replied confidently: "It will only take two or three months. By then it will be clear whether he is real or fake. Don't worry. If we really lose, don't I still have the money left over from selling my title? Just put it on top and it won't make it difficult for you to be a good person."

Xu Zhengcai glanced at him and cursed, "Am I afraid that it will be difficult for me to be a good person? I'm not worried about you! If I lose you, will you step in? That's easy to say! Ah Shui, you don't want to marry me? You don't want your wife anymore?" San'er! You are so old, so you have to be more prudent in everything."

Xu Zhengrong was frightened by his eldest brother's sudden anger. He spread his hands and said, "Brother, I have found all the people. You won't let me do it at this juncture, right?"