Chapter 29 Come to my house for a drink

When Ah Shui heard what he said, not only the tips of his ears, but also his cheeks were very hot. The original grievance in his heart turned into shyness. However, there was nothing else in his mind. He just guessed that Brother Xu was I just found this excuse to protect him.

The villagers were also frightened by Xu Zhengrong's unabashed words. It was a rare gossip. While they were talking about it, they could occasionally hear some voices of disapproval.

Some people are confused: "Both the Xu family boy and this Brother Ashui are two people who can't be compared with each other. How can you say that it's easy to get married?"

Some said contemptuously: "Who says it's not the case! Young people today! Oh!"

Some self-proclaimed moral guardians felt unsatisfied, and even scolded them outright. The probably meaning was that Ah Shui secretly had sex with Xu Zhengrong behind everyone's back. Seeing that the relationship between the two is so close now, it is really offensive. .

Lin Feng was obviously inspired by this, and the malice in his eyes overflowed. He thought he had caught the two of them in pain, and shouted loudly: "A little brother, who has not been able to get married for nearly twenty years, suddenly appears and says that he is good with a man." Well, at this juncture, who would believe it?"

Seeing that many people nodded quietly along with the meaning of his words, Lin Feng became even more enthusiastic: "If you two are really interesting, I don't believe that there is no news at all! Now, let's shake hands and show love in public, such a shameless little brother If the news spreads to other villages, I'm afraid you, a Qingxi native, will think you are shameless!"

What a big hat to put down!

Qingxi Township is much backward than other villages. Most families with girls and boys hope to marry their children to neighboring villages in order to live a better life. Regardless of whether Lin Feng's words are true or not, When they heard that he might ruin the village's reputation in front of outsiders, everyone's expressions turned grim.

After all, it was a matter related to personal interests. Xu Zhengrong could understand, so he had to speak clearly: "What Mr. Lin said is so strange! I remember that the government didn't say that brothers and men are not allowed to fall in love, right?" I went to town a few days ago and passed by the yamen, and I saw a notice on the yamen gate that said it encouraged dating. Ah Shui and I are in love, so even if we do something intimate, what does it have to do with you?"

A pair of eyes were raised with a smile but not a smile, and the style of painting gradually turned to a more serious place: "Besides, what's wrong with holding hands to show love? I like my brother and am willing to pamper him and protect him. Even the king of heaven and I can't control it! You can't Mr. Lin, if your family is not happy and your husband and wife are not harmonious, why don't you allow other lovers to get married? That's too overbearing!"

The ridicule in his words was so serious that even the worried villagers couldn't help laughing.

Xu Zhengrong was just an unintentional joke, but it unswervingly pointed out the scandal in Lin Feng's family. The relationship between him and his wife was indeed not harmonious. There were many quarrels and scoldings between the two because of Lin Ye.

Mrs. Lin is not a vegetarian. Compared to ordinary gentle women, she has a much more violent personality. It is common for her to accidentally scratch Lin Feng until his face is covered with bruises, making her embarrassed to go out to meet people.

Lin Feng thought of the tigress at home, and then looked at Xu Zhengrong's sarcastic expression. His face turned blue and white, and he swallowed his saliva. He made a plan when he failed, and pointed not far away, covering his face miserably. The servant who has closed his ears must be fair: "But it is always true that you hurt someone! My servant just said a few unpleasant words, why do you treat him like this?"