Chapter 49

The person standing in the back hill shouting Xu Zhengyang's name was a stranger that no one in the village had ever seen. Zhao Wei, as the head of the village, was naturally the first to stand up and asked: "Brother, are you looking for us?" What's wrong with the villagers?"

Xu Zhengyang is famous for being taciturn and easy to talk in the village. He is not as independent-minded as the eldest son of the Xu family, nor is he as difficult to serve as the youngest son of the Xu family. Most of the old people in the village who have watched him grow up like to praise him for being obedient and sensible. .

Now seeing Xu Zhengyang being called to the door, everyone felt a little confused. Some people couldn't help but murmur in their hearts. The second son of the Xu family didn't look like a troublemaker. Could it be the careless Xu? Zhengrong provoked people outside and caused misunderstandings, right?

It's no wonder they had such thoughts in their minds. The man who came over and said he was looking for Xu Zhengyang was quite strong, and his aura showed that he was not an ordinary person. What's more, there were several men following him, all of whom were very handsome. Tough, with the attitude of beating someone if you disagree with him.

The leading man claimed his surname was Feng, and he was a businessman running overseas.

The so-called "running the sea" is probably a unique name for the coastal docks of Xu State. They wander on the sea all year round, trafficking profitable goods in different places and taking them to other places for trading.

I heard that the profits from running the sea are quite amazing. If you are lucky, you can often receive gold, not to mention silver. However, despite the enviable profits, the disadvantages and dangers of running the sea are also obvious. of.

On the vast sea, the wind and waves are erratic, not to mention the pirates on the sea who cannot even be controlled by the government. How many people who ran into the sea were buried in the belly of the fish and died under the swords of pirates. Therefore, most people who can return from the sea have a certain spirit. Strong momentum, such as the Feng Jun in front of him.

Feng Jun shouted several times but did not hear Xu Zhengyang's answer. Instead, a wretched-looking lieutenant jumped up and down in front of him like a monkey. He became more and more irritable, feeling that the man his little sister was attracted to was really not that good.

That's right, this is the first time Feng Jun comes to Qingxi Township, because of his outgoing and trouble-loving Feng Xiaomei!

To say that this little girl is real, she insists on being a banker, and she is looking for life and death, and wants to get into someone else's house.

It was obvious that he had found a man for his little sister who was willing to step in, but she refused to marry him, which messed up everything.

Children of the sea are accustomed to a wandering life, but the most common request for those who travel to the sea, whether men or women, when they get married is that the other party can follow them to the sea.

The Feng family made their fortune by running the sea and owned several ships. Their family members have lived on the sea for generations. According to the unwritten rules of the family, the young brothers and girls of the Feng family have to recruit sons-in-law. Marriage.

Originally, Feng Jun had already decided on his little sister's husband. Who would have thought that a few days ago, this troublesome little girl actually ran over to him and told him that she wanted to get married to the shore. This wasn't the end of the story. , she actually had the guts to say that she would stay with the man and work in the fields with him, instead of living on the boat.