T H I R T Y - S E V E N

*Kenna's Pov!*

*Kenna's Pov!*

Walking into Wynter's house to see Artemis was definitely not what I was expecting. I don't want to walk further in, but I do. My feet slowly hit the wood under me, praying to not make noise. But once I turn the corner to see Liv and Alice standing there as well. My confusion grew further, what was going on? Eyes shift to me suddenly, and immediately fall again.

I don't dare ask anything, because at this rate I don't want to know. 

I walk over to the kitchen, sitting on top of the counter. Wynter looks at me, sadness taking over her usual happy expression. "Kenna, there is something happening." Wynter whispers. I laugh, trying to scare off the tension. "Duh, why else would I be here? Now come on it can't be that bad." My plan failed, because once my words slipped out. 

So does Liv's composure. 

"I should have fucking knew he was like this." Liv blurted out, exhaling deeply. Alice takes her hand, but Liv lets go. "Liv, no one knew." Alice says, trying her best to help but it was no use. "I dated him Alice, I should have!" Liv yelled, backing away from everyone. 

The room fell silent, and even more tense than when i walked in. I thought I was confused but now I'm just angry, what in the hell did Jason do? Artemis walks up to Liv, and stops inches from her. "We didn't bring you here to take any blame okay, none of this is your fault so stop saying it is. Dating him or not, doesn't change anything. He didn't do anything while you dated so how could you have known?" 

Liv's eyes turn to guilt, looking away from everyone. 

Wynter's eyes shift to her, I can't read her emotion but I know it isn't a good one. "Liv tell me." She demands, but Liv just keeps her eyes on the floor. "Liv please tell me, did he hurt you?" Wynter asks, begging for an answer. "No." Liv replies faintly. 

"But, he did some other things." She adds, finally meeting Wynter's eyes. 

Then mine. 

"Kenna, what did Jason do at the park in the beginning of the summer?" The question makes my stomach sink. I hate that I know, I wish I could forget it. I wanted to lie, and act like it never happened. But that wouldn't help anything. "Jason found a guy's number on Liv's phone, he thought she was cheating and kept on screaming at her. It was her brother, but he didn't believe it." I paused, feeling fear in the situation. 

My eyes meet Liv's. "We both went to the park so she could calm down, but he got her location and found her. But he didn't know that Liv's brother was there. They ended up getting in a huge fight." Wynter looks over to me. "Why didn't anyone say anything?" She asks.