S I X T E E N

*Liv's Pov!*

*Liv's Pov!*

Being with you Alice, the world feels so simple and pure.  But every time I look into your eyes, I can't erase the guilt of how it all happened. I don't deserve you, and neither did I with Jason. I wanted to stop you from loving me, I hoped you would. So we could both be where we needed to be, away from each other. But I knew I couldn't, and I hate myself for it. Because once I felt your body against mine, looking at me with those eyes, the ones I fell for in the first place. I can't help but kiss you, my lips like yours. More than anything. I'm terrible, I really am. But once I feel you smile into the kiss, I start to think that this might be okay. 

For now. 

I pushed myself off the stool, slowing standing up as I continued to kiss her. God, why did she always manage to do this to me. I think I am addicted, Alice please never stop looking at me like that, I don't think my heart can take it. She then touched the side of my face, pulling me even further into her. Once we pulled away, just for a second. I noticed how big her smile was, how happy she looked without even trying. I shut my eyes again, kissing her again. She laughed as I felt her pulling away. I met her eyes again, and she just stared back at me. 

"Do I taste good?" She laughed. Yes Alice, you really do. I don't think I've ever had anything better. I then pulled her back towards me, kissing her slowly. She let go again, making me sigh in despair, I miss your lips already Alice, come back. "Aren't you gonna take me somewhere private?" She asked as I pulled her back to my lips as we made our way up the stairs. Once we made it to my room, I couldn't help but smile as she stopped kissing me just to look around. "I love your room." She beamed as I just stared at her, her eyes were so beautiful. She was so beautiful.

Alice, you don't realize the effect you have on me. She then took my jacket, putting it on over her shirt. Her body faced mine, smiling as she pushed her hair back. I stared, just stared. I didn't want to look away, perfect. She is so perfect. I love her, I really do. JEEZ! What am I thinking, get out of my head. But I knew, no matter what I said to myself, I wouldn't stop thinking about it. 

Alice I'm really starting to love you 

My feet thought before my mind because before I knew it I was right in front of her, kissing her. I brought her down to the bed, she sighed when she hit the sheets. We were so close and I loved every single minute of it. She smells so good, like strawberries, and I couldn't get the feeling of her this close to me out of my head. I never wanted to, Alice never stop doing what you're doing, just don't. I don't know exactly what you're doing, but whatever it is just don't not do it. I then felt her pulling me ever closer to her. I found myself sighing this time as I made my way to her waist. I let go, scanning her eyes, scanning any sign of doubt. But there was none, I was hovering over her, and whatever was about to happen, is going to happen. 

Right

Now.

I then pulled back to her with desperation. Once my lips found hers again, they didn't pull away

For a long time. 

And neither did my hands, as they made their way under her shirt. Her breathing became heavy once my lips finally went away from hers. Alice, you drive me crazy. 

Two can play that game. 

My lips found her neck, at first I was easy and gentle to her. Occasionally glancing over at her face. But once they met her eyes, and saw the expression she had on. Holy shit, I don't know what easy is. Because I think you just made me lose every bit of self control I had left. I left marks, multiple on her, I felt as If I was marking what was mine. Maybe I was, who knows. It's not like she seemed to mind, because after her head leaned back, I knew I was driving her just as crazy she was driving me. 

I met her lips again, invading her, going past her lips to even deeper. I wanted to really taste her, why wouldn't I? It's Alice for fuck sake. I then felt her pulling away, I met her eyes that were full of lust, It was the same look she gave me in the bathroom. Alice, I think you're telling me something, and trust me I'm listening. My ears are open, tell me it all, right now. I then felt her hands on my shirt, tugging at it. Fuck it, I took it off in the matter of seconds as well as hers. I looked at her, memorized her. 

She was something I didn't mind studying, how could someone be this beautiful. I guess I'll never know as my eyes shut, finding her lips again. She is so right, she tastes so good. I don't ever want to stop kissing her, please let this never end. My hands roamed around her figure, and once they finally trailed higher up her waist. I heard it, I fucking heard it. Alice you fucking win, you're driving me insane. That sound is trapped inside my mind, and is never coming out. Alice, you are so..wow. Fucking wow. 

"Liv, do you want dinner?" My mom asked, making me gasp. I quickly sat up, getting on my shirt as Alice put on hers as well. We were both breathless by the time she opened the door. Once she met ours eyes she just smiled, she had no fucking idea what we were just doing. "I didn't know you had a friend over!" She beamed. "It's Alice." I told her as she went for the door. "Well come down if you would like, you guys have fun." She said. Yes mom, we were before you walked in and cock blocked me, thanks mom.

Well, that was the end of that. 

We ended up just eating away the amazing moment we just had, because we couldn't have each other for dinner anymore. This is the worst and best day of my life. Alice, another day. Another day and once that day hits, I'm going to show you exactly how much I love you. But until then, we can just act like we don't want to show it, on this table, right here. 

Right now. 

Alice, you are so addicting. 

That is one thing you are right about. 

THANKS FOR READING!!! The next chapter is Artemis's Pov! 

1188 words!!!!