S I X

*Wynter's Pov!*

*Wynter's Pov!*

We all set our teams up rather quickly. The first team consisted of Marley, Kenna, Darren, Ares, and Myself. The other team was Elias, Jason, Charlotte, Liv, and Artemis, so we needed to find one other player. We looked around and saw that no one was around the beach. Except for a girl, making a sand castle. 

No one wanted to bother her, so Liv and I took this task and headed over towards her well built castle. She had a beach hat on, covering her face. But once she looked up at Liv, she beamed. She was beautiful, and very sweet. Because she easily agreed to play with us. We soon learned her name was Alice, and that she was really good at volleyball. 

Before the game started, she tied her long blue hair in a tight bun as Liv stared at her. I was confused, but Alice was doing the same. Her green eyes clashed with Liv's and Jason soon noticed. 

"We should start now." He said protectively, taking Liv away. But their eyes stayed on each other, making me suspicious. I shrugged it off as I felt eyes on me, turning to see Artemis. Across the net, he stared daggers at me. My heart raced, and soon enough he looked away to join his team. 

*

Once the game started, it was pretty tight. The points were just about the same, keeping up a fight against one another. Alice and I were carrying our side as Liv and Artemis took the other. We ended up scoring a couple more points higher after a few more hits and they didn't like that. 

So I started to shut everything out, focusing closely on the other teams movements. I noticed Artemis running to hit the ball so I quickly went to block it. I leaped into the air as the ball hit my hands, flying back into his face. 

He fell on the sand, his glasses falling off. I looked at his figure closely, as blood dripped down his nose. Ares ran up to him, kneeling down and giving him a tissue. "I-I'm sorry." I said but he just glared at me. 

Liv then touched my shoulder as I looked back at her. "Nice hit." She said sarcastically. "I didn't mean to, I really am sorry." I said to him but he just stood up, taking another tissue, and walking away. It was silent for a little while but eventually Ares tried to fix the mood. "It's fine guys, let's just go for a swim okay?" He asked as Darren agreed. "Yeah, I'm gonna go get my things. I'll meet you in ten." 

He then ran up to his house and everyone soon followed to their own. Me, Liv, and Charlotte all went to my house since my house was close to the beach. Plus I had a couple they could wear anyways. 

As we walked, Liv continued to talk about Alice. "I mean who was she, it's like she popped out of nowhere." After that, Charlotte was feeling more confused than I was. "Why do you care? Do you like her or something?" She asked as Liv scoffed.

"I'm dating Jason, I like him." She protested but then Charlotte got involved again. "You like him, but you don't love him." She said and Liv was mad at that. "Well at least I can tell the guy I like how I feel, unlike you who has liked Darren for a year now." 

"Guys, stop that. We all have our own pace, it's not easy to like someone. Let alone telling them." I said as they both looked at me. "Do you like someone?" They asked as I shook my head. "No, I don't." 

"Do you love someone?" Liv asked and I again, disagreed. "I think you should date Artemis." Liv said. "No way, I just hit him in the face and you think that after that he's going to want to date me. He doesn't even want to speak to me." I said and Charlotte disagreed. 

"I think he likes you, he stares over at you a lot." I just shook my head at that, I know he doesn't. The way he looked at me said everything that I couldn't. So I ended the conversation, seeing my house up ahead. 

I ran towards it, my feet hitting the porch as I quickly opened the door. I led them inside, and up the stairs. We tried on bathing suits and talked about random things. But Charlotte seemed out of it, I wanted to ask but someone did for me. 

"Are you good?" Liv asked as she flinched, looking over at us. "Just..things, nothing to worry about." She smiled but neither of us believed her. "It's Darren, isn't it?" I asked as a loud sigh is the only thing that can be heard. "I want to tell him I like him, but I don't know how." 

She admitted, sitting down on my bed. "Well when I liked Jason, I just told him. I couldn't hold back how I felt, so when I felt that way I just did it." Liv said as we both looked at one another, Jason and Liv were still together. 

So the past tense confused both of us, but nothing was said about it. "You're right." Charlotte said, changing the suspicion."I'll do it tonight." I then hugged her as she said that. "He will like you back, trust me." I said as she smiled and let go. We then all finished getting ready and got the rest of the things we might need, like snacks or drinks. And after twenty a long minutes, we were finally out the door. By the time we walked there, it had been thirty and everyone was already back there. 

Liv ran to join them, running past Jason and going to Kenna. He didn't like that, and neither did people that noticed. Including me and Charlotte. "What's going on with them?" Char asked, I shrugged. I didn't know, and I didn't want to find out. 

We both just ignored it as we walked along the beach, getting into the water. 

THANKS FOR READING! TWO CHAPTERS WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW!

1056 words!