T H R E E

*Wynter's Pov!*

*Wynter's Pov!*

The morning sun shines through my tiny window. I sit up to see the ocean greeting me and I smile as I think of the water running down my skin. I think of all the times I would run in the water once the sun came up. My mom would still be asleep as I swim farther than I'm supposed to. But she can't stop me today, so I spring out of bed and grab a bathing suit. I slip it onto my body and quickly head downstairs. I open the dryer, feeling the heat cover my skin and pick out a towel to take with me. 

I then check my phone for anything, but there are just pictures mom sent from the trip. So I put my phone on the side table and went into the kitchen. I take some snacks and juice and then open the door to feel the morning breeze. I breathe in the air as I walk onto the sand. Usually it's hot, but right now the sand is quite warm on my feet. I then pick up the pace and start running towards the water. I laugh as my feet splash into the water and once I'm knee deep I fall in and begin swimming. 

I go far, farther than I usually do as I look at my house slowly fading away. My body floats in the water as I stare at the clouds above me. They look so fluffy, I wish I could lay on one. They move slowly and I watch a specific one leave and I keep turning my head to keep track of it. But then I see hands waving for me, I swim back slowly and after a while I notice that It's McKenna. She jumps in and comes toward me as well, and once we meet she hugs me tight. 

She let's go and gasps. "I'm sorry, I know you don't like to be touched I just missed you-" She says but I interrupt. "It's okay Kenna, I can deal with a hug once in a while." I respond as she reluctantly drops it. "Anyways." I continue. "Why did you come all the way out here?" I ask, her face beams from the question. "Well, we have a new guy added to our group. Jason and the guys met him and wanted us all to meet him." She said and I sighed. 

"What's his name?" I asked but she shrugged. "All I know is that we have to meet up with them at the ice cream shop in about an hour. I can pay if you want." Kenna says but I refuse. "Don't worry, I have money. My parents are out for a week and left me some spare cash." I tell her and she smiles. "Lucky, my parents never leave me alone and neither does Darren." She says and I laugh. 

"I bet he wouldn't, he likes being a jerk. It's his personality." She laughs and swims around me. "Agreed, I don't even know how Charlotte could like him" Kenna says and I can't help but agree. "It's probably because he has abs." I say and we both burst out laughing. "Wow Wyn!" She says and we continue laughing. "It's true!" I say and she just shakes her head. "At least they have options, you don't even like anyone." She says and I look at her with an I-don't-need-a-man expression. 

"I'm just saying Wyn, it would be nice for you to date someone." She points out and I sigh. "I just, haven't liked any of the guys like that. I mean come on, they are basically brothers to me." I say and she agrees. "Well..maybe this new guy could be something." Kenna says but I disagree. "Stop worrying about me, you don't even have a boyfriend." I say. "I do." She says and my eyes widen. "Who?" I ask and she takes my hand. 

She then leads me out the water and onto the sand, near her phone. She then grabs it and takes me into the shade, under a large palm tree. Her phone turns on and she scrolls through her phone. After a couple more seconds she turns her phone around to show me a guy with long brown hair (Man bun) Blue eyes and is pretty tall next to her. "He lives far from here, but he visits whenever he can. His name is Leo, we have been dating for a few months now." She tells me and I am utterly shocked. "Why didn't you say anything?" I questioned but she shrugged. 

"You never asked, and plus you're the first one to know now except my family." She says and I nod. "Anyways, just saying I hope this new guy peeks your interest." I shake my head at that. "Let's hope not." I say and she sighs. "Anyways." She continues. "I gotta get ready, I'll come by your house to get you." Kenna says and I nod. She then takes her towel and walks away. "I hope he is great!" She yells and I laugh. I take my things as we both head our separate ways. 

THANKS FOR READING!!! <3 Next chapter will be posted tomorrow, I'm trying to make them short so I can post more and more often! So yeah, this was 916 words!