S E V E N T E E N

Once we finally stopped kissing, i just found myself staring at her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Once we finally stopped kissing, i just found myself staring at her. How did I get so lucky to have her, I honestly don't know. But what I do know is I don't want to leave. "Can I spend the night?" I asked suddenly, making her laugh. "Why?" She asked as I took her hand, caressing her thumb, still staring at her. "Because I don't want to leave." I replied honestly, causing her to smile. I loved when she did that, the surprise attack smiles are always the best. 

"Just for tonight, only tonight." I beamed once she said those words. I then jumped out of her bed, taking her hand as I dragged her outside. "Artemis!" She laughed, I ignored her protests, taking her downstairs and to the beach. My legs came to a stop, seeing the dark ocean in front of me. I focused on every detail, how the waves pushed back and forth. The cold air that glides across my face. The shivers that go through my spine. And the shivers that went through hers. 

I then went behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. I could feel her body melt into mine. I loved when she did things like that, I love her so I love anything she does to be honest. "Artemis, I..really.." Wynter then faced me, taking my face in her hands. "I want to be your girlfriend." Once she said those words, my eyes widened. So did hers as she quickly turned away. 

I then went around her, facing her again. "Wynter." I was silent for a moment. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked finally, I felt more and more nervous by the second as she stared at me. "Yes I do." She smiled as Immediately kissed her. I just kissed her, for so long. No matter how cold it was outside, she always knew how to warm me up. I felt so warm inside, just knowing that she is the one I can text every morning, hug, and kiss. I couldn't be happier. I couldn't help myself as I lifted her up in my arms, spinning her. Wynter, you are truly unbelievable. 

So 

fucking

amazing

Once my lips left hers, both of us just smiled like a bunch of weirdos. Until we couldn't help but burst out laughing, we were so wholesome for no reason, none at all. I then took her hand, dragging her into the water. It was cold, but perfect at the same time. Knowing she was the one I was with. 

Her

Only, her

Just

Wynter. 

We both had clothes on, layers of them. But neither of us cared, it was just us and that was all that mattered. I only need you Wynter, only you. I then picked her up, hugging her as she was lifted in the air. She laughed as I pulled her back down into the water. We both removed some of our clothes, throwing them onto the sand, finally beginning to swim. The water was easy to get used to. I easily glided through the waves of water that pushed through me.