T W E N T Y - F I V E

*Alice's Pov!*

*Alice's Pov!*

Me and Liv stood alone in the library, no one but the staff at the front desk were here. After what had happened with Wynter, everyone left. But we stayed back. Both of us didn't want to have to go back home. So when she took my hand, dragging me to the back of the library. I wasn't surprised. She then took me to a section of books, my eyes lit up. "I noticed when we met, your shirt had planets on it. So I didn't know If you liked space." She said as I hugged her. 

"Of course I do." I said happily, scanning through the many options. I've always loved space, If I could be an astronaut, I would. My eyes meet hers, laughing. "I wish I could just float, let gravity take me. That would be perfect." I said. She just laughed at me, slinging an arm over my shoulder. "I hope you do Alice." She smiles, pulling me into her arms. 

I couldn't believe how sweet Liv was. Even when we met at the game, I couldn't see this now. But here we are, hugging tight in a random library. "I could fall asleep like this." Liv says. pulling me closer. I just melt further into her, resting against her chest. "Thank you." I say as she lets go, still holding onto my arms. "For what?" She asks. "For paying attention to detail." I reply honestly, her laugh erupts through the shelves.

"Anytime." She says, staring at me closely. I watch her eyes open and close weirdly, making funny faces. "Stop." I tease but she just continues to stare and laugh. My eyes look down at her hair. "You should let me dye your hair." I suggest. "Yes!" She says loudly. "Shhh Liv." I say as her hands meet my waist, pulling my body against hers. "Make me Alice." She teases, her lips dragging down to my neck. 

I shiver, feeling her lips against my skin. My head falls back, but she lets go. She suddenly laughs when she sees my face. "What? Was it that good?" She replies smugly. I pushed her away. "You're such a jerk!" I say as she then pulls me back. My eyes meet hers, I loved when she looked at me that way. Liv, your eyes keep smiling at me and I fucking adore it. 

My lips meet hers slowly, letting tension build. But Liv grows impatient, smashing herself against me. My body falls against the bookshelf, gasping heavily into the kiss. My hands meet her back, moving up as she sighs into my mouth. Holy shit, what the fuck whats that and why am I addicted now? I plead the fifth, I fucking plead the fifth. 

She lets go, breathing heavily. Her forehead connects with mine, staring down at me breathlessly. "I fucking love how good this feels." She says, bringing me back into the kiss again. I just fall further into her arms, letting this happen..in the middle of the library and I'm not ashamed. It's Liv for fuck sake. 

*

OKAY I PROBABLY SHOULDN'T PUT THIS IN HERE BUT I THOUGHT THIS WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS! SO I SEARCHED UP BETTER WORDS FOR FALL AND IT SAID "COME A CROPPER" LIKE WTF IS THAT LMAO, LIKE ANOTHER ONE SAYS "MEASURE ONE'S LENGTH" LIKE AYOO WDYM BY THAT 👀

BUT YEAH TIME SKIP TO WHEN ALICE AND LIV HEAD TO THE STORE!!! (After making out for a good hour surrounded by books of astronomy)

ANYWAYSSSS YEAH

*

*

*Liv's Pov!*

*Liv's Pov!*

I can't believe Alice convinced me to let her dye my hair. But as we look through all of the options, I'm glad I did. She knew her stuff, I usually just winged it. But here she was, one upping me. "I think you would look amazing with red hair!" Alice suggests, kissing me. "Is this your way of getting me to say yes?" I ask as her eyes turn smug. "Maybe." She says, looking away. "I mean your purple has faded, so red would be great, If not that then maybe blue?" She asks making me sigh. 

I never tried red before so I finally agree. I pointed at the red box, making her squeal. "That's the one I wanted you to pick!" She says, hugging me tight. I just hugged her back, watching as a couple walked past us. Alice looked over to them, watching them smile at us. I loved them, they were awesome.

*

After finally deciding the color, we got some snacks and headed back to my house. I didn't even get time to relax once we walked in, I just got dragged to the bathroom before I couldn't even put the snacks away. She immediately set everything on the floor, ripping the bags open to get the dye. I sat down, watching her assemble the dye. Her eyes met mine, smiling. "What?" She asks, my hand taking hers. "You look like a scientist." I say as she scoffs. "I wish, It would be an amazing dream." She says happily. 

Yes it would Alice, yes it would. 

She hands me a towel,  I put it under my hair. It doesn't take long before she begins to put the dye all around my scalp. "Your going to look amazing Liv" She says. "I hope so." I state, laughing at my reflection. I looked like the kool-aid man. But she just continues to reassure me that it will look fine. 

*

And sadly, she was right. It came out amazing. I loved it, I don't know why I never dyed it red before. "How do you feel?" She asks, hugging me from behind. "It's amazing." I reply honestly, her smile widens. "Good!!" She says, hugging me tighter. I just let her hold me, I mean how did I get so lucky? I honestly have no clue. I touch my hair, looking through each strand of black and red. 

It was even and so perfect, I'm glad I let her do it. 

Alice then yawned behind me and I couldn't help but laugh. "Is someone tired?" I teased as she slowly left the room smiling. "Shut up." She says groggily. I just laughed, following her back to my room. It really had been a long night, I could use sleep too. So once I walk in to see her passed out on my bed, I join her. 

I immediately cuddled up against her, holding tight. She smiles, falling fast asleep. Alice was so perfect, I wanted to sleep but I couldn't. I just watched her soundly. I stared at her breath, coming and going slowly. It was calming, I could stare at her forever. But eventually my eyes begged to close. And soon I drifted off to sleep, holding that memory tight inside my mind.

THANKS FOR READING!! I POSTED THIS AT 11 AT NIGHT SO SORRY IF IT'S BAD!!! ANYWAYS BYEEEE

1586 words!!!