Epilogue

Aera's POV...

Jungkook, Allysa : OPEN THE DOOR!!
Taehyung, Jimin : COME OUT!!
?? : HI I'M ALSO HERE!!
??, ??, ??,??, ?? : WE ARE ALSO HERE!!!

I heard several screams from outside with the constant banging on my room's door and several negative thoughts crossed my mind. I picked up a small vase and slowly went towards the door and opened it. I instantly moved away and held the vase to throw at the person who tried to attack but as if they were habitual. My three brothers fell on top of each other at my doorstep.

I looked at allysa, txt and Eunwoo who were standing there awkwardly and the three idiots groaning on the floor while pushing each other.

Aera, Jackson : what the actual hell is wrong with you guys?

We both spoke at the same time, made eye contact and broke it. We helped the three idiots up to their feet and they brushed off their clothes embarrassingly.

Txt, Eunwoo : hi. Um h-happy birthday.

Allysa : uh, o-oppa called you downstairs. Ok bye.

She said and left from there quickly and soon Eunwoo and txt followed and the maknaes were standing in the room.

Them : we will take our sister with us. You can come later.

They said with jealousy in their eyes and junkook-shi held my wrist and led me downstairs while the other two followed from behind like bodyguards with Jackson oppa following with a done face.

Jin : I told you guys to just call her then why did you all create such a nuisance!? You all are impossible!

He scolded as he took my hand from jungkook-shi and turned me around making me confused. I suddenly felt a cloth being wrapped around my eyes and I got chills with the voice beside my ear.

Samuel : just keep walking where I lead you, ok?

Aera : ok but what's this abo-

He shushed me and I felt my whole face burning and I also heard a few sounda as if someone is puking, some coughing and some groaning. I felt my hand being pulled and I followed Samuel knowing it was him in utter confusion. I stopped as he told me to and I felt him going behind me and the blindfold being taken off.

I looked it front of me in utter shock and disbelief. The walls were covered in frills and there was a small table which had a cake on it with my name written on it. I looked behind me to see "happy birthday" written in the set of frills. I looked at sam with teary eyes who was coming to me with a sashe in his hands with "birthday girl" written on it. He made me wear it and picked up the small crown which I didn't even notice was kept on the table and made me wear it.

I kept my hands on my mouth as I sobbed uncontrollably. This time in happiness which was overwhelming for me. I've never celebrated my birthday like this. I felt a pair of arms being wrapped around me and soon there were several pairs joining the hug and they all sang the happy birthday song to me making me more emotional. I can't explain how lucky and happy I feel right now. I'm so glad that I have all of them.

Jin : ok ok stop crying now little girl and cut the cake I'm very hungryyyy!

He said while pouting as they all broke the hug and I chuckled while wiping my face as the tears kept falling. I looked at my cake and made a wish before I blew the candles. "I wish we all stay together and happy just like this forever." I cut the cake as they all clapped and made them eat it one by one and I had to take four slices in total as they all were so many.

Jungkook : but what did you wish for bun?

He asked and I looked at him teasingly before speaking making him sulk.

Aera : if I told you what I wished for then it won't come true.

Jungkook : yeah yeah whatever.

Aera : but what are you all doing here?

I asked looking at txt standing there and eating the cake like kids. They all stopped in unison and looked at me while smiling with their mouths covered in cake's crumbs. I chuckled at them and shook my head which they took as a sign of not caring anymore and devoured themselves again in their cakes.

Samuel : I called them to help quickly and I actually thought of forgiving them since you said so.

He said and quickly pecked my lips and smiled sheepishly afterwards. I blushed and looked over at my brothers and sisters enjoying themselves. Suddenly allysa unnie came towards me and fed me the cake too.

Allysa : it's your birthday, girl! Enjoyyy!

She said and moved away laughing after giving me a plate full of cake. They played music loudly and danced like crazy while Suga oppa was giving them bombastic side eyes. Everyone was laughing and enjoying even sam. He looked very happy and satisfied.
I chatted with Eunwoo and he made fun of Samuel at how jealous he gets by seeing him anywhere near me. One thing was clear that we became best friends after this party.

Is this the happy ending of my life which was supposed to be? Brothers as my father's figure and an elder sister as mother's? I guess it is. We don't get exactly what we want in life but better. I never thought that I would be here, that I would be having seven step brothers and an step sister, that I'll meet my blood brother again, that I'll have five bestfriends as brothers and brother in law's. Never have I ever felt this happy and satisfied with life.

I feel like I won in life. Yep, I did. I won love and support. I have my own family which contains all of my brothers, sisters and friends and brother in laws and specially my Samuel. I have a building which I can call as my home. I won.

Aera : wait! I'm coming too!

I laughed and joined them in dancing and soon sam played a slow song and everyone groaned and left the dance floor for us but jungkook joined us with allysa so that we won't be dancing alone.

I laughed when allysa smacked hum because he stepped in her foot and they both went away fighting. I kissed sam on the lips and hugged him while still dancing.

Aera : I love you so much, Samuel Collins.

I whispered and heard hum chuckle before he whispered back while hugging me tightly.

Samuel : I love you more Aera Collins.

I heard several coughs, oohs, and groaning and a puking sound which I was sure belonged to meow hyungie.
Leave me alone with my brothers, sisters and fiance and find yourself someone too!

Thank you for reading till here!

Thank you for you love and support to this book but it's coming to the end now. Ik it's sudden and I had a nice time reading your comments about this. But I promise to try harder next time. 🙌🏻

Muskan Rajput, Heading off!! 👽

Goodbye Readers ♥️✨

Take care and love you all!💗✨

Meet you in the next book if possible 👀

🦋The End🦋