Chapter - 14

Next day.....
Aera's POV....

I woke up while being wrapped in a pair of muscular arms. I slowly put his hand away and got down. I looked back to see Suga oppa still sleeping so I covered him with the blanket and went to do my morning routine.

After sometime I came outside and sat on a chair on the balcony enjoying the view in front of me when my phone rang, making me smile widely. I picked up the call quickly.

Samuel : Good morning, darling! How're you now?

Aera : good morning, sam. I'm fine now. How're you doing?

Samuel : I'm doing good but you didn't send me your school's address nor your house's?

Aera : I'll just send it to you after call, I forgot. Hehe, sorry.

Samuel : what did I tell you about sorry and thank you?

Aera : ah, okay! I won't say it again. Are you going to office?

Samuel : yeah, there is some important work. I will call you later.

Aera : ok. Bye, love you.

She ended the call and smiled at her phone but her moment was soon ended by..

Suga : lovesick kids these days. *Sigh*

She flinched and stood up quickly looking back at him.

Aera : what the heck, oppa!? Don't scare me like this!

Suga : yeah yeah, let's go have breakfast. *yawn*

Aera : did you freshen up already?

Suga : uh, no?

Aera : then go freshen up and brush your teeth before eating!

Suga : why?

Aera : *dumbfounded* seriously!? Why do we brush our teeth?! These are basic things everyone does!

Suga : I don't.

Aera : then you will.

Suga : what if I don't?

Aera : then I am not gonna eat with you!

Suga : it's okay, I'll ask kookie to feed you. *Yawn*

Aera : I won't eat with him either.

Suga : ok fine! I'm going!

He huffed and went out and into his room and she went downstairs and waited for him. After sometime he came and others also came one by one.
He came and sat beside me still frowning.

Aera : what happened?

Suga : the toothpaste tastes awful! Yuck!

Aera : *laughs* then I'll get you a different and sweet one.

Suga : wait what? Toothpastes have flavours?

Aera : I use the kid's toothpaste so yeah.

Suga : then show it to me too at night!

Aera : arraso! (Okay)

They both hi fived and chuckled while the others cleared their throats. They both looked up to see their other brothers looking at them with jealousy along with Allysa but she was looking at aera with pure hate.

Allysa : let's eat.

She said and everyone started eating but then Mr. Kim spoke.

Mr. Kim : so kids! Our wedding is on this weekend and today is Tuesday so we are going on shopping today! As we have more important works so we won't have time for it afterwards.

Allysa : but what about our school?

Ms. Jeon : you all have to come to the mall after school and we'll be there too and aera?

Aera : yes mother?

Ms. Jeon : you are coming with them.

Aera : but-

Suga, Ms. Jeon : no buts!

Aera : o-okay.

She quietly ate her breakfast and after sometime they all finished and went to their limo after bidding 'bye' to their parents.

They all got seated and Allysa purposely put her bag beside her leaving no space for aera to sit. They all looked at the scene and sighed.

Taehyung : ally~ let her sit na?

Allysa : *unbothered*

Suga : Aera. Come Here.

Aera : um, oppa, I can go by myself, it's okay-

Suga : sugarbun?

Aera : but I'm heavy~ *whining*

Suga : I'm heavier and we're getting late. Come on~

He smiled at her and she went and sat on his lap while pouting unknowingly and frowning as the limo started.

Jimin : uh, you know, you can sit with me too! Suga hyung, you must be sleepy right? So give her to me!

He spoke making grabby hands towards her and Suga looked at him for 4 seconds and he sat back on his seat.

Jimin : huh? Tae, you were saying something?

Tae : no-

Jimin : yeah yeah, I got it.

Aera laughed at him as Suga chuckled her. Jimin looked at him in disbelief and pouted.

Jimin : that's clear and straight discrimination!

Tae, Kook : true! *Pout*

Allysa : what magic are you doing on my brothers, huh!?

Aera : i-i didn't do a-anyting.

Allysa : I'll see you later!

She said and stepped out first and went away from the limo after shutting the door close with a bang.

Aera : Damn! she's scary.

Suga : what did you say?

Aera : *back to reality* huh? What? N-nothing.

Suga : actually she's just a spoiled brat. She's not bad by heart.

Aera : yeah, thanks oppa!

She kissed his cheek and ran to her class while giggling. Others chuckled looking at Suga.

Jungkook : hyung, why are you so red?

Suga : eh? Nothing. Let's go. *Tomato face*

He went outside with others following him while laughing. Everyone who was stood to cheer for them remained standing there, dumbfounded. They all went to their classes while whispering things.

In America...
Samuel's POV....

Here I'm. Stuck in the office with so much workload. But I am doing this for my love and once I meet her, I know I will forget everything. Hehehe. Let's get back to work!

I motivated myself and started working again. But i was having a feeling as if something wrong is going to happen. But I just shrugged it off keeping a note in my head to call aera later.

But the feeling wasn't going off....

On the other side.....

Aera : w-what a-are y-you d-doing!? W-who are y-you!? L-let m-me g-go!!
S-some-o-one h-help m-me!!

The girl cried while one of the five boys kept moving towards her until her back hit the wall and she screamed on top of her lungs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued....🌠
Take care and love you readers....🌌