Chapter - 30

Aera's POV...

I came into the kitchen and was doing the dishes when I heard some footsteps behind me. I turned back and looked at the three monkey babies standing there with the same smirk on their faces.

I turned back and continued with the dishes as I spoke.

Aera : so why are you here again?

Jimin : to accomplish what we told you last time.

Jungkook : to kill you!

Aera : uh huh? Why would you do that to your "little sister"?

I said while emphasizing the words little sister and controlled my laugh as I heard them gasp. I put the last place in its place and washed my hands before drying them with a small towel and looked at them.

Taehyung : so you accept that we are so your brothers!?

Jungkook : seriously!?

Aera : ok, I knew you would say that. Come on do your work quickly and kill me before sam comes.

I said and sat on a kitchen stool. They looked at me surprised by my behaviour and I frowned.

Aera : you don't wanna kill ke now? Btw, why did you want to kill me in the first place?

Jimin : because you only call Suga hyung oppa and don't even consider us as your brothers. If not brothers then be it the murderer of our brother's sister.

He said and pouted along with the others and I couldn't help but burst into a pit of laughter and I even fell down while laughing my lungs out.

I laughed so much that i was out of breath. I controlled my laugh a little and wiped my tears that came out just to laugh again.

Samuel : what's so funny here?

I looked at him between laughing and pointed at the three muscular men in front of me. They looked pissed by my continuous laughter and just then the others arrived.

Hobi oppa started laughing just by seeing me laugh and the others started laughing at the way he laughed. Damn! It's all so funny!

You all calmed down and were on the floor from all the laughing. Finally Jin spoke first breaking the silence.

Jin : why was everyone laughing exactly?

Hobi : because aera was laughing.

Aera : I laughed because of these three.

Allysa : i agree their face is laughable.

They all glared at her and she just chuckled and i too before I spoke.

Aera : yeah but no, not that. They said they would like to be the murderer of their brother's sister if not my brother and pouted like a duck.

I laughed at their embarassed faces while Suga oppa chuckled and looked at them.

Suga : seriously? How dare you try to kill my sister? I will give you to the cops.

He said and laughed when they sulked. I looked at sam who was talking maturely with rm oppa and the others were also chatting while laughing. I saw Allysa also enjoying with her brother's.

Having siblings isn't that bad tho. I smiled at my thoughts and stood up brushing off my clothes.

Aera : it's time to sleep, everyone!

I said and they all looked at me and just stared.

Aera : what?

Jin : you're the youngest yet you act like a mother.

He said and started laughing (his windshield wiper laugh) others also giggled at his remark and laugh.
I looked at him with a done face before replying.

Aera : younger or older doesn't matter. What matters is that it's time for everyone to go to bed. So everyone get up from here and get out to your allotted rooms.

I said before walking out first to my own room. Because I know these dorks are gonna take forever to move and if I stayed I'm gonna be like them too.

(Ahm) Author's POV...
*smirks in delulu*

Everyone was looking at the door from where aera exited and sighed before they started with their rapping to Samuel.

Jin : hey listen, I got to know that tomorrow is aera's birthday!

Jungkook : judging by her behaviour, she doesn't knows it yet!

Allysa : we have everything prepared already and that's the reason we are here!

Jimin : even tho I don't have a great feeling about this but still let's do it!

Taehyung : yup twinsie! I've got a feeling that this is gonna be real bad! But let's just do this.

Hobi : you both negative twins get lost before spreading out your negativity!

Namjoon : yah! Hobie~ they are just kids!

Suga : idk, how does she likes to spend her birthday? You've been with her since like forever. So tell us real quick!

They all waited desperately looking at the dumbfounded Samuel who sat there debating to whether speak or not. They all looked at him with an annoyed face.

Jimin : just speak, dumbo!

Samuel sighed finally knowing they were done with their ranting and decided to speak.

Samuel : She does not likes to celebrate her birthday. She don't even want to remember that day.

There was a quick silence for a minute before they all yelled "what" startling Samuel and aera who was just about to fall asleep. She came running into the kitchen to see what happened but nothing.

Aera : why the hell are you all screaming like crazy!? And why the hell are you all STILL SITTING IN MY KITCHEN!? GO TO YOUR ROOMS AND JUST SLEEP, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!

She yelled getting hyper and they all quickly made a straight line from oldest to youngest and left after bidding good night.

She saw sam still sitting there smiling like a lovesick puppy while looking at her and she spoke.

Aera : j-just to your room too. Don't sit here. You'll catch a cold.

She spoke while blushing at his intense stare, melting quickly. Their moment was ruined by a loud voice echoing in their house. Followed by three other voices.

Jungkook : DISCRIMINATION AT IT'S PEAK!

Taehyung : AT IT'S PEAK!

Hobi : AT IT'S PEAK!

Jin : AT IT'S PEAK!

The twins of these four face-palmed themselves and slept while they repeated the same phrase again. Samuel laughed at aera's bright red face and she just went back to her room.

After sometime, Samuel also entered sneakily to her room and got in the bed with her before pulling her closer to cuddle.

He frowned when he found her heavier to pull. He looked at her curled up body in the blanket before speaking.

Samuel : how are you so chubby? You were just fine a moment back. Darling? Why aren't you replying? Are you- AHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL, JUNGKOOK!?

Jungkook : well, hello to you too, darling. Oops, my bad. Brother in law~

...To Be Continued...
...Stay Tuned...
🦋🦋