Chapter - 16

Author's POV....

?? : Aren't you forgetting something?

Aera looked back at who hit her to see jungkook standing so close to her. She flinched and backed away but kept her palm on her chest just above her heart calming her breaths.

Aera : y-yeah. I m-mean, what?

Jungkook : we have to go to the mall, idiot! Let's go quickly!

He said and grabbed her wrist before running off with her. She hissed quietly as there was a bruise on her wrist from the tight grip of those boys. Jungkook reached the limo and got in first.

Jungkook : come on in quickly!

She nodded and also went inside and saw a seat empty beside Suga. She smiled a little and sat there. He looked at her suspiciously and asked.

Suga : chubs? You weren't wearing this jacket before? Why are you wearing this?

She looked taken aback a little and thought of a perfect lie quickly but she noticed the others staring at her too which made her more nervous.

Aera : uh, um, a-actually i-i felt a bit c-cold t-that's why I w-wore it.

Suga : huh? But it's hot today. Are you having a fever?

He said worriedly and held her wrist to check it but she unintentionally hissed at the sudden contact. He looked at her face which looked paler than before and noticed the dirt on her skirt. He pulled up her sleeves a little to get a view but she quickly pulled her hands back.

Aera : n-no. I just- it's nothing.

She said and the others nodded and started using their phones except suga and Allysa. Allysa was looking at aera with a bit of shocked expressions but then also started using her phone. But Suga kept looking at her from head to toe, noticing each and every difference on her while she was zoning out.

She looked up when she heard her name being called and saw everyone staring at her. She nervously clenched her fist around her jacket before she asked.

Aera : w-what h-happened?

Allysa : *scoff* are you planning on staying here all day? We arrived and now, get out.

She quickly nodded and got out first and stood on a side taking a deep breath and remembering that horrible situation she was about to get in. She shook her head shrugging all the thoughts and started walking after Suga held her hand, making her wall with him inside.

Suga : so.... Would you like to tell me what happened?

Aera : huh? W-what are you talking about?

Suga : hmm, ok... Nothing. Well, this hair clip looks beautiful on you. Who gave this?

Aera : uh, i-its m-mine? Yeah m-mine.
*Nervous chuckle*

Suga : would you let me see it?

Aera : huh! Look Mother and your- sorry our father. Let's go to them.

She said and walked ahead, dodging off suga's question but what she didn't know was it just turned his suspicion into belief. Something was definitely wrong but what? He has to find it anyway.

They all went to the stores and enjoyed shopping with their parents. Suga kept taking glances at aera time to time. She was wandering around looking for something which she would prefer to spend money on but she couldn't find anything.

When they all were passing by many stores in the mall, something caught aera's eyes. She excused herself for a while and told them that she would meet them at the restaurant where they were heading to. They all agreed and went away.

Aera's POV....

I was going through the mall after purchasing a dress which mother selected for me as I don't know much about dresses. Well I never really wore any. I suddenly spotted a jewellery shop and got an amazing idea. I excused myself and went inside. I bought gifts for everyone and specially for our parents and Suga oppa.

I had them packed in a beautiful gift wrap and paid for those. I smiled at the cashier and she returned it. I took the three bags in my hand and went to the restaurant.

Well, I do have a job to purchase things. I work from home for max 5 hours and earn good money from it like $100 per month and that is more than enough and since I'm working for like two years and don't really spend money so i have at least $2000 in my account.

I saw everyone waiting for me so I went and sat on the empty seat between mother and Suga oppa. They all looked at me curiously and eyed the bags in my hand, probably demanding an explanation.

I looked at my mother who was looking surprised, maybe because I never really buy anything. I smiled at her and gave a bag to her and she looked at me in confusion.

Aera : I bought a gift for you... Mom and dad.

To be continued.....
Don't forget to vote...