Chapter - 19

Aera's POV...

I just came back after having fun with sam and meowie oppa but the atmosphere in the home wasn't so pleasant.

Everyone was sitting with their head down and mom was holding her head.
Allysa was just sitting casually but then she noticed me and smirked?

Allysa : mom, dad, oppa, they arrived.

She spoke with a hint of disgust in her voice. I got so nervous and scared seeing all of them glaring at me.

Aera : w-what h-happ-

*Slap*

Before I could complete my sentence, i felt a hard slap on my right cheek causing me to stumble to my left side. But Sam helped me before i could fall. I looked back only to see that... mom was the one to slap me.

Suga : what the hell, mom!?
Samuel : aunty!?

They both shouted together but my attention was on her. She was looking at me with anger and disgust. What did I do?

Aera : why mom?

I asked in a low voice being beyond hurt. I couldn't even explain what I was feeling right now. She glared at me and dragged me to the place she was sitting before and forwarded her hand towards Allysa.

Allysa gave mom her phone and she showed me something I never expected. My eyes widened seeing the video which was playing on her phone and my mouth agaped from the shock.

Someone has posted the video of those boys harassing me with the caption that I was making out with not only one but five boys and it was taken from a hidden camera. The video ended before I yelled for help.

It clearly showed that I was the bad one. I put my palm on my mouth in shock and looked at mom with teary eyes while shaking my head and tried to explain her but.

Aera : m-mom i-it's not w-what i-it s-seems l-like t-they-

Allysa : just shut up aera! We thought that you were innocent and fragile but you! Shame on you!

Ms. Jeon : I never thought that you can step this low, aera! I am ashamed that you are my daughter! I guess your real parents understood how you're going to be! That's why they abandoned you!

Jin : don't you already have a boyfriend??

Namjoon : how can you cheat on Samuel!?

Mr. Kim : I am so disappointed in you, aera!

Maknaes : you're such a shame to our family!

Suga : JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP EVERYONE!!! DARE TO SAY A WORD AGAIN AND YOU'RE DEAD ON THE SPOT!!!

He shouted agressively but all I could think of was their words. I couldn't hear what was happening around me. Everything went numb. I lost the capability of hearing. Everything seemed blur. The blur images of my parents came in front of my eyes.

"You are just a burden!"

"Why did she even born in our home!?"

"You're a curse on us!"

"I guess your real parents understood what you were going to be!"

"You're a shame on our family!"

"Parents? Home? Family?"

Every word and sentence were echoing in my ears loudly as if they are screaming in my ears. I couldn't hear anything except all these.

I took a deep breath but nothing came in. I couldn't breathe. I stepped back with so much effort and stumbled a bit. I turned back and looked at sam who was standing beside me. I couldn't keep my balance and everything went black.

..........

Author's POV....

After Suga shouted, everyone turned quiet but it didn't end there he started again.

Suga : do you even know what the hell actually happened!!? No!! But you have to speak bullshit on the basis of a fucking video which isn't even complete!!! You-

Before he could complete, he saw aera moving backwards and her face was turning red, the tears were spilling but she seemed to be not in her senses. She stumbled a bit and turned around but halted on her steps and looked at sam.

Samuel just looked at her with widened eyes as he noticed something but before he could do anything, she fainted.

Suga, Sam : aera!!!

Sam quickly held her and picked her up bridal style and looked at Suga.

Samuel : hyung, she got a panic attack! Let's go to hospital quickly!

Suga : it's all because of you all! If-

Sam : hyung! They are not gonna understand please just come fast!

Suga nodded quickly and gave a last glare at them and went to his car and sat on the driver seat. Sam sat on the back seat with aera on his lap and her head was on his chest. His heart was beating so fast that it felt like it could come out any moment.

He checked her pulse and it was almost gone. He shook her and tried waking her but nothing. He almost cried in fear of losing her. He thought for a while and pressed his lips tightly on hers and blowed his breath into her mouth.

He, then pressed the upper area of her chest and again blowed the breath and as if his soul came back to his body, aera coughed a bit and started breathing heavily but slowly.

Samuel :a-aera, darling. Can you hear me? Sweetheart, Breathe. Please, for me, for us? You want to marry me right? Please love. Please breathe aera. You can do it, baby.

He started speaking soothing words like these and aera clutched his jacket tightly while he held her securely in his arms. She tried breathing as he said and her breathing started calming a bit.

Aera : s-sam. S-s-am i-i-

Samuel : shh. Shh. I know. I know, baby. Please just breathe. We are going to hospital. You'll be fine. Everything will be alright.

He tried consoling her but she shook her head denying everything he said. He knew better than everyone what she was thinking right now. He feared that she may start cutting herself again. He was scared that maybe he'll lose her. Forever.

Aera : m-mom s-she-

Samuel : we will tell her everything. I bet she will regret and apologize for her actions. Don't worry. Look we arrived. Now everything will be alright.

Suga parked the car at the parking which was beside the hospital's gate and quickly opened the back door. He didn't wait for Samuel and carried aera inside the hospital.

Suga : come on boy quickly.

He spoke and ran inside. The wardboy came to him and asked him to put her on the strecher which he did. The dostor came to them to ask if they knew what happened to her.

Samuel told her that her trauma got triggered and she had a major panic attack again. The doctor has already recognised Suga and now understood her condition and went to check up on her.

Samuel dropped on the chair outside and Suga sat beside him. Suga patted Samuel's shoulder and gave him a slight squeeze.

Suga : I felt like ripping your lips off your mouth until I saw my sister getting back in her consciousness. You better not do that again infront of me unless we are in a situation like this.

He tried loosening up the tension but Samuel wasn't the one to relax. He just nodded and joined his hands together and put his head on it while praying to the god in his head.

All he wanted was her. All he needed was her. He could do anything for her but when there's no her, what would he do? She's a part of him and when she would be gone. He will never be the same.

Why does only good people suffer the most? Why does the bad people always get the happiness and good ones are left to suffer? Is there no ending to this? Does the bad wins over the good? Or there's something we are missing?

To be continued.....
Stay tuned for further updates..
Don't forget to vote...