Chapter - 3

Author's POV.....
One Week Later.....

Aera and Ms. Jeon were sitting in the waiting hall of the airport, waiting for their flight. Ms. Jeon was busy talking to Mr. Kim, on the phone while aera was talking to Samuel.

Soon they heard the boarding announcement and Ms. Jeon cut the call and looked over the couple.

Ms. Jeon : ok, Samuel. It was nice to meet you, son. We'll be heading off now. I hope we meet again.

Samuel : yeah aunty. We'll meet soon. It was my pleasure to meet you and aera.

Samuel and aera hugged each other and Samuel kissed her forehead before she went off. She kept looking back at him until he was out of sight. And that's when he burst out crying. He was a human after all, no matter how strong he tries to show himself as. He also feels the pain of staying away from your love.

He cried for a few minutes before composing himself. It's not the time to cry for not being able to be with your love. It's time to work. He'll work so hard so that he can see his love daily in front of his eyes. He put on his mask and left from there also.

Aera's POV...

I was sitting on the plane and soon the plane flew up. I was looking out of the window as my hands started trembling. I looked at my side to see Mother asleep. I took out my phone in order to calm myself while reading the chats with Sam. I saw that he had sent me 2 voice notes this morning. I connected my earphones from my phone and played it.

The voice note :

1. I know you must be on your flight when you're hearing me so don't worry. Nothing would happen. You can call me whenever you need me. No matter how busy I am, nothing comes before you. And I love you.

2. Oh yeah, I forgot to say. Don't worry about being in that place. Forget everything and talk to me everyday okay? Try to make new friends until I am with you. Take your medicines on time and take very good care of yourself on behalf of me. And I love you soooooooo much! *Muuuuuaah* bye love.

Voice note ends...

I leaned back at my seat and closed my eyes with a smile. He knows me more than myself. I wasn't feeling anxious now. Everything would be alright. I guess?

Time skips....

I took my luggage and followed my mother from behind as we landed here. She said that we'll live with her boyfriend and he'll come to pick us up.

We came out of the airport and mom saw a man waving at her. She went towards him and hugged him tightly while smiling brightly. The man hugged her back and kissed her forehead before she turned back at me.

Ms. Jeon : darling! She's my daughter, aera.

I bowed at him in order to show respect.

He smiled and was coming towards me to hug me I think.

Aera : l-let's go h-home.

I said and went to stand beside my mother. She gave him a knowing smile and they went to a limo and i also got in and sat in a corner. Then I texted sam,

Aera : I've arrived and I'm going to my mother's boyfriend's house with a limousine. They both look happy tho. He really loves her I think. *Text*

I put my phone aside and looked outside the window creating face scenarios in my head.

And wondering how it feels to have siblings....

On the other side...
Three days ago...

Mr. Kim : kids! Come here! I gotta tell you all something!

He spoke as all his children came into the living room.

Allysa : what happened, appa?

Mr. Kim : actually, I have a girlfriend and we are planning on getting married. She's a wonderful woman and she also has a daughter.

...silence...

Jin : we are happy for you, dad but do you really know that she loves you and not um, like your money-

Mr. Kim : no way, jin! She's already rich enough.

Jungkook : I don't want any sister!
Taehyung : me too!
Jimin : me three!
Allysa : me four!

Namjoon : we'll accept your girlfriend, dad but about her daughter? Then I am sorry to say but only Allysa is our sister.

Hobi : I will accept her too.

Jin : I'll see.

Suga : I don't care!

Mr. Kim sighed but nodded and smiled that at least they accepted his girlfriend and went to his room.

Allysa : oppa! What if she tries to steal you all from me!?

Jungkook : that bvtch can't do anything to us or you!

Jin : jungkook! Mind your language!

He just huffed and went to his room.

Allysa : I'll make her life hell!

Jimin & taehyung : we are with them.

They all went to their rooms and slammed the door close. The elders just sighed and Suga went to sleep ignoring everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think would happen?

Wait for the next chapter to know more.... ☞⁠ ̄⁠ᴥ⁠ ̄⁠☞

Take care and love you readers...(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)💜

Don't forget to vote...(⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠—⁠☆