Chapter - 2

Aera's POV...

Ms. Jeon : so the thing is, actually I have a boyfriend.

I nodded.

Ms. Jeon : we were thinking of getting married so we have to move to his country.

Aera : I'm happy for you mother. But where do we have to go?

Ms. Jeon : a-actually, s-south korea and also he has seven sons and a daughter.

*Silence*

Complete silence filled the atmosphere as no one spoke anything. I felt chills running down my spine as each and every memory of my past was going through my head. I collected all my courage and asked her.

Aera : c-can I stay here, mother?

Ms. Jeon : I'm sorry my child but I can't leave you alone.

Aera : s-samuel i-is with m-me.

Ms. Jeon : please, aera. Try to understand.

Aera : when d-do we h-have to go?

Ms. Jeon : next week.

Aera : I-i am going to my r-room to start packin-g.

I said and gave her a quick smile before rushing to my room. I quickly pulled out my phone but then I realised that Samuel has so many urgent meetings today.

I threw my phone on my bed and went into the bathroom locking it from inside.

"You don't deserve to live"

"You're just a burden on everyone"

Those voices! They again came back to me.

Aera : no no no no no no! I-i am n-not a b-burden!

"No one loves you"

"They talk to you because they pity you"

"We regret having a daughter like you"

"No one will ever accept a useless child as you"

I couldn't take it anymore. My pills are over. I took out my blade from my drawer and placed it on my wrist and I saw the marks from before which made me sob again as I slid it cutting my skin just enough to let the blood out.

I made 6-7 cuts before sliding down the wall and crying my heart out. Why only the place which haunts me? Why do you do this to me god? What have I done to deserve this? I stood up after five minutes and cleaned myself and washed my face. I wrapped a bandage around my wrist and went outside.

I picked up my phone to see three missed calls from Sam and before i could call or text back, the phone again rang. I just picked up the call.

Samuel : hey, darling! I guess your good luck was filled with so much luck that my every meeting went more than successful.

Aera : I'm so happy to hear that-

Samuel : wait- did you cry!? Pick up the video call, aera!

I did. He probably saw my puffy eyes and red nose and cheeks as his eyes widened and he asked.

Samuel : meet me in the park next to your house in five minutes.

He said and quickly cut the call and was halfway out till then. I guess, I really am a burden. I took a deep breath before changing my clothes to go out.

It was evening and a little dark outside so there won't be much people

It was evening and a little dark outside so there won't be much people. I just went out in this after informing my mother.

I reached the park in three minutes and saw him sitting on the bench impatiently while tapping his foot continuously. I went and sat beside him.

Aera : hey.

He didn't even wait for anything and just hugged me tightly.

Samuel : your medicines are out of stock, aren't they?

He softly asked as I nodded guiltily.

Aera : don't worry, I'll buy them tomorrow but... Sam?

Samuel : yes, tell me, darling?

Aera : mother is taking me to s-south korea with h-her, next w-week.

My hands trembled again at the mention of the said country's name and he scooped me onto his lap and hugged me tightly.

Samuel : why?

Aera : because her boyfriend and his children live there. She wants to marry him and she isn't letting me stay here with you.

I tightly clutched the t-shirt he was wearing as a few drops of tears left my eyes.

Aera : he has seven s-sons and a d-daughter. I don't wanna l-live with them.  I don't want to go back t-there. I just want to live with you only b-but she is so happy and she wants m-me to go with her too.

Samuel : i will shift my company there within a month or so. Then I'll be with you again. Is that okay?

I was in utter shock and disbelief for a few minutes before speaking as my voice broke.

Aera : why are you doing all this, sam? I don't even deserve any of these and I don't even deserve you but you're making me feel like, like you won't leave me ever?

I just buried my face in the crook of his neck, sobbing lightly as he spoke.

Samuel : because that's the truth and I'll never stop making you feel like that. I truly love you, aera. I can do anything for you and it's just moving my company. I bought your medicines already so take them with you.

I nodded. Not being able to control my sobs, i just made his t-shirt wet. I felt him holding my cheeks as he looked into my tears glistening eyes. He softly put his lips on mine, moving them slowly while capturing the moment. After sometime he broke the kiss again facing me.

Samuel : don't ever cut yourself again, got it? If you think that you'll wear this black cloth around your wrist so i won't know then you're wrong. Don't forget to call me in your hard and good times after reaching there.

We stayed in each other's arms for an hour while talking about what we'll do after being separated and what we shouldn't. Then he dropped me to my house and greeted my mother before going back to his.

I told my mother that I'll not eat dinner and went to my room to sleep as I think it is the last week that I can sleep in as I'm gonna have nightmares in that country all my life until I have sam by my side.

Well we did spent a night cuddling as our mothers are bestfriends and they went on a trip leaving us alone so we decided to cuddle and trust me that was the most and only peaceful night in my whole life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wait for the next chapter to know more....☞⁠ ̄⁠ᴥ⁠ ̄⁠☞

Take care and love you readers...(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍)💜

Don't forget to vote...(⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠—⁠☆