Chapter - 8

Aera's POV....

Suga : and you have to give it to me at any cost!

He spoke darkly and smirked at me. He's also showing his true colours now. What did I get myself into? Why does all this keep happening to me? I was brought out of my thoughts with a finger snapping in front of my face.

Suga : I want.....

Just say it so I would know what kind of cruelty is coming for me now!

Suga : I want to see your smile! Why don't you smile? You're so beautiful so a smile could make your face prettier you know?

What. The. Fuck? He gave me a gummy smile again. Why does he want to see me smile?

Aera : w-why would i-i smile? I-i don't have a reason now?

Suga : because I smiled for you?

I gave him a small fake smile so that he would leave me alone instead of making me feel embarrassed.

Suga : ok. That's fake!

He said and pouted.

Aera : how old were you again?

I unknowingly said as he widened his eyes making me widen mine too.

Aera : o-oh my god! I-i am so sorry! P-please forgive me!

I said quickly and stood up to bow at him in apology but he made me sit again.

Suga : bruh! Did you just spoke without stuttering!?

He said as my cheeks heated up and I put on my mask again and pulled my hood up my cap.

Suga : awe~ are you blushing? Don't be embarassed. I'm your big brother anyway.

Aera : so that means you won't hurt me?

Suga : nope! Why would I? Instead you can stay with me everytime so the others can't hurt you either. They all are scared of me you know?

He said proudly and I just looked at him. Is he lying to get my trust and then break it? How can he accept a person like me?

Suga : what do you mean by a person like you? You're cute tho! And I don't lie.

I widened my eyes in shock.

Aera : how did you read my thoughts!?

Suga : gurl, you said that out loud.

Aera : i-i am sorry.

Suga : why are you always sorry? Anyways the bell rang and now it's time for my class. I'll come to fetch you after school so wait for me!

Aera : b-but what if y-your brother bullies me again?

Suga : slap him hard and run for my class. It's in left direction from here. The sixth classroom.

I burst out laughing at his reply. My mouth hurts a little as it's been too long since I last laughed like this. My mask fell off while laughing.

Suga : Oh. My. God! You're so beautiful!!

He suddenly pecked my cheeks and ran outside waving and yelling byebye Lil sis. Wow. My brother. I got a brother. I'll tell sam. I sat down properly and applied my mask and looked in my book in order to ignore my other brother and sister.

The teacher came and started the lecture. The class went peacefully and the others too. Finally the school ended. I packed my bags and waited for mah big brother in my class.

I was just sitting when i felt a hard grip on my hood along with my hairs. I yelped in pain and looked back in horror to see Allysa. Then I saw jungkook recording me with his phone.