Chapter - 18

Author's POV....

Aera woke up from her alarm's voice and tried to sit but fell back from the heavy hand on her belly.

Aera : yah! Oppa wake up!

She said and threw his hand back and he quickly sat up straight surprising her.

Aera : the heck!

Suga : Who? Where? What?

Aera looked at him with a done face and shook her head before going t the washroom. Yoongi looked at the bathroom door and then his lap.

Suga : huh? What just happened? Anyway I'll just go back to sleep.

Saying this, he covered himself with the duvet and slept again. After a while aera came out fully dressed. She shook her head and face-palmed herself seeing the elder sleeping. She tied her hair into a ponytail and applied the hairclip which they gave her.

She then sat on the bed beside Suga and thought of something mischievous. She smiled mischievoly and went near his ear and.

Aera : ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Suga : ahhhhhhhhhh- the hell!

Aera started laughing her ass off seeing the elder totally shocked, surprised and dumbfounded. She rolled on the bed while laughing and Suga just chuckled to himself seeing his little sister. He ruffled his hairs and got out of the bed after streching a bit.

Suga : I thought I went deaf until you started laughing.

Aera : *laughs* sorry oppa. But you slept again after waking up once so I thought of this! *Laughs*

Suga : ok let's go to eat. *Yawn*

Aera : brush your teeth first. *Strict*

Suga : y-yeah i mean you go i am coming after brushing my teeth. Hehe. *Nervous laugh*

She nodded and went downstairs first after taking her school bag. Suga sighed and went to his own room and also went downstairs after doing his morning routine.

He came and sat on the empty seat beside aera and they all started having their breakfast. They were having their breakfast when suddenly the doorbell rang.

Mr. Kim told the maid to open the door and see who came and she did. After a minutes she came inside with a guy following her from behind. Aera was eating her food while looking at her plate silently and didn't notice who came.

Ms. Jeon : oh god! What a pleasant surprise! How come you're here son?

Sam : Hello aunty. Actually I shifted my company here and would live not so far away from here so I thought of visiting you and aera.

Aera's fork slipped from her hand and fell on her plate, creating noise as she heard his voice. She slowly looked up with her trembling eyelids and widened her eyes.

Aera : sam.

That all came out of her mouth as a whisper as she quickly stood up and ran to him, giving him a bone crushing hug while Ms. Jeon and Samuel laughed at her childish behaviour.

Samuel : yah! Calm down, bab- aera.

Mr. Kim : darling, who is he?

Ms. Jeon : actually he was our neighbour in USA and he is the only friend of aera and *whisper* I think they love each other.

Everyone choked on their food and aera and Samuel looked at them in confusion.

BTS and Allysa : we heard that mom.

Ms. Jeon laughed nervously while aera spoke interrupting her.

Aera : mom, can I go with Sam today please please just one day?