Chapter - 23

Aera's POV....

The five boys looked at each other and nodded before taking off their masks. I was hella shocked seeing them here.

Aera : w-what are y-you all d-doing h-here?!

I quickly looked at my sides to see something that could help me as defence but heck! There was nothing but they casually took their seats there and sat. Then spoke.

?? : Do you remember us? Um, we are called txt together anyway... And we're here to tell you something.

He suddenly turned serious.

?! : Yah! Yeounjunie hyung! You remember whom you're talking to?

Yeounjun : of course, taehyun.

Soobin : we got to know that... That you're Samuel Collins's girlfriend?

I nodded hesitantly.

Kai : can you please do us a favor, noona?
*Puppy eyes*

Aera : w-what a-are y-you saying?

I was too shocked seeing them acting all cute and pleading rn.

Beomgyu : actually... He's our older cousin brother. And our boss.

........

Beomgyu : um, s-so please save us from himmmm! *Puppy eyes*

Aera : b-but how?

Kai : tell him to leave us na. Please pleas-

Samuel : hmm. Look who do we have here~

He said in amazed and mocking tone and they all stood up from their spots and stood behind me. What should I do now?!. I slowly looked at sam who was looking at me with raised eyebrows and i just chuckled nervously.

Aera : um, sam.. t-they are my... B-brothers yeah brothers! Say hi oppa.

I spoke not knowing what else to say or do and they obeyed me and said hi to him but he burst into laughter. He came and put the food beside me on the bed and pulled out his gun pointing on their head.

Samuel : aren't they the same people who almost assaulted you, darling?

My heartbeat was very fast and my blood was already cold seeing his this side and I looked back at them to see their same state as mine... Even worse actually.

Aera : s-sam, they are y-your c-cousins-

Samuel : BUT THEY ARE AT THE FAULT!!

I flinched hard and tears were threatening to fall from my eyes as I saw him so angry. But i spoke again in order to save them.

Aera : p-please leave them, Sam. T-they feel guilty and t-they a-also said s-sorry.

Author's POV...

Samuel : Sorry? *Chuckle* A SORRY DOESN'T CHANGES ANYTHING GOD DAMNIT!!

Yeounjun : HYUNG STOP! Why are you yelling at her!? You're scaring her for nothing! If you wanna kill us then just do it but not in front of her at least!!

He shouted and Samuel lowered his gun and looked at aera who was trembling by now and tears were streaming down her face and she was curled up in a corner of the bed.

Samuel : get out all of you.

He spoke looking at aera intensively. They all started going out while aera looked at them with pleading eyes not wanting to be alone with an angry Sam right now. The door got closed behind them as aera looked at sam.