Chapter - 9

Author's POV...

Samuel : remember If something happened to her, I swear in my life that none of you would be spared.

He darkly spoke and he was right, this wasn't something to be taken lightly. He was right. It's dangerous for her health. 

Suga : i-i am sorry and I promise that I'll take care of her.

Samuel : call me after the doctor checks up on her.

He said and hung up the call. Suga put the phone in his pocket and looked at the pale girl in his arms. He held her closer to him till they reached at hospital.

He carried her inside and to a ward. The doctor checked up on her and came outside after 15 minutes. No one spoke anything seeing Suga like that.

Suga stood up after seeing the doctor and went to him immediately.

Suga : is she okay doctor? What happened to her?

Doctor : You were right Mr. Suga. She got a major panic attack and was basically traumatized. She was physically abused also. There were slap marks on her cheeks. The medicine which you injected in her was the best thing that you did or she wouldn't have survived.

Everyone gasped at her words. Jungkook fell in the pit of guilt as he never in his life thought that a little bullying could be this hazardous. He put his trembling palm on his mouth to stop the sobbing sounds coming from his mouth. But Allysa was more than angry that her brothers were worried for aera and also crying for her.

Doctor :  I think she hasn't ate properly from past 24 hours as her body is too weak and eating medicines empty stomach could lead to weakness and sometimes reaction. but where did you get the correct medicine from?

Suga : s-she had it with her.

Doctor : what!? It's not normal medicine. It is a high dose medicine for those who usually get it. How many times

Suga : it was the third time since yesterday and she got these before too.

Doctor : why exactly does she gets panic attacks?

Suga : it's something related to her past but she doesn't shares it.

Doctor : is she suffering from depression?

Suga : w-what? I-i don't k-know.

Doctor : i saw the self harming marks on her wrist and they seems to be of a few days ago. And if she has trauma of something, I would suggest you to make her comfortable around you so that she can open up to you about it or else she'll go into deeper stage of depression and there would be only 15% chances of her to get out of it. I'll take my leave now and please give her the prescribed medications on time. Thank you.

She said and left from there while Suga looked at the prescription in his hands.

Suga : namjoon.

Namjoon : y-yes hyung?

Suga : get these medicines from the medical store in the main hall.

Jimin : i-i will come with you, hyung.

Allysa : why do you care about her! She's just a slvt-

A loud sound of slap echoed in the empty hallway and allysa's face turned to her right side from the impact. Suga was the one to slap her. She looked at him in disbelief along with the others.

Namjoon : hyung!! She's our sister!

Suga : one more word against her, and you will see the side of me that you would never be able to forget Kim Allysa! Be in your limits. We don't say anything to your spoiled behaviour that doesn't mean that we would never! Change yourself before I change my behaviour towards you!